Which Bino's would you choose!

C

crestedbutte

I have a two good binocular deals through a wholesale dealer and need some input. I will be hunting high country muley's in Colorado this fall. I have a choice between Nikon Monarch ATB 10x42 for $240.00 or a closeout special Steiner Predator Premier Roof Prism 10x30 for $270.00. For the money and the conditions that I will be faced with this fall in the high country w/early morning and late evening glassing which would you choose? All responses will be appreciated. Thanks, -CB-

I am going to be buying a pair of Monarchs from what i have heard and read they are the best for the money. I have also gone to the store and looked through them a few times, very clear and crisp also very light.But I havn't seen any for that cheap! Where did you find a price like that?

I have no experience with the Steiners, but am very happy with the Monarchs I bought my dad for Chirstmas last year.

Good luck.

Mark

I have a set of 10x42 Steiner Safaris and they are pretty decent. I would choose the Nikons for the power/object reasons alone, but the Monarchs are nice beeks as well :)

Ed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom