it was the age of wisdom,
it was the age of foolishness,
it was the epoch of belief,
it was the epoch of incredulity,
it was the season of Light,
it was the season of Darkness,
it was the spring of hope,
it was the winter of despair,

we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way? in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Troll, meet manny

The push continues to be seen for the two state solution where Barack Obama will mediate the agreement for the fulfillment of the Antichrist dividing of the land for gain mentioned in bible prophecy.

Daniel 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and SHALL DIVIDE THE LAND FOR GAIN.

Vatican on Israeli/Palestinian impasse: ?Let two States be created now? July 17 2016
Speaking to a meeting of the Security Council, Archbishop Bernardito Auza, who serves as the Permanent Observer of the Holy See to the U.N., repeated the Vatican's longstanding support for Palestinian sovereignty, and also praised the fine art of "informal diplomacy."

Auza, who serves as the Permanent Observer of the Holy See to the U.N., was speaking at a gathering of the Security Council devoted to the situation in the Middle East.

?Let the two States be created now, for the sake of the Israelis and Palestinians who, in the depths of their hearts, desire nothing greater than peace and security,? he said.
https://cruxnow.com/?/vatican-israelipalestinian-impasse-l?/

https://cruxnow.com/global-church/2...lestinian-impasse-let-two-states-created-now/

Bess Plumbing question. Can I use a heat tape on "Blue Bull' ? I go from copper to the blue bull and have 20 inches of the plastic exposed 8 feet down in a well house before it goes under ground to my chicken coop. I Use a timed heat lamp now just wondering about a heat tape.
I added this line way after the fact so it is not a real clean set up.

Hey Tomichi!

Yes You can!

As Long as The Heat Tape is Regulated & You Keep that Pipe Full of Water!

You Heat Tape a Plastic Pipe with No Water in it & Your Gonna Melt Her Down!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

In which city do you live?

By this pointless post, tri-baby was trying to show everyone he lacks in matters of grammar and articulation.

>"The city you live in is
>not important if you live
>in the State of denial."
>
>
>Eel

Eel you dumba55. Denial isn't a state, it's a river.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Captain Kirk to Scotty:"Beam me up, Scotty, there are no intelligent life forms down here."
:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom