Which Dall???

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
I am going to pat myself oon the back for my excellent camera work....made it to within 6 feet of these guys. Okay they were in the Denver Museum of Natural History....very cool place with lots of world class diarhamas. I know which one I like...

24881.jpg

31932.jpg

42733.jpg

I like the one on the left...with the mass, but if you like a traditional looking full-curl+ then the one in the middle will do in a pinch.

BTW: I have that same photo somewhere in the pile.

Zeke

I like the one on the left. He is heavier for sure and the broom is kind of cool....but given the choice I would still like the broomed horn back.

LBH,
Yours is a little better than the one in question!
I loved it the first time I put my grubby mitts on it.
Zeke

I got the one on the right...the only dall ram I have no "in-field" pictures of; my camera took a **** out there...

ramo4.jpg

Little big horn...cool looking Ram...I love the "thin horns" that have some mass. Very Cool Looking Ram...

Broomed...whoan those are some WINGS!!!

Thanks AW,
Every one of those rams has a special look, but I am partial to mass on sheep.
Thanks for the post you sneaky devil...getting so close to those rams in the snow. LOL

Broomd,
He's a beauty! Cool display too.
The rugged conditions have a way of ruining cameras and such. I guess it's part of the deal with mountain hunting.
Zeke

I like the one on the left best!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I would take the one on the left. Mass and that broomed side gives him character. The middle ram is very nice but I'm a MASS man.

Thanks Guy's

I SMILE EVERY TIME I LOOK AT IT!!!!!!! AND THAT IS EVER NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom