Which Fox Pro Model?

1BigDeer

Which Fox Pro electronic call model is the best in your opinion? I will be trying to call fox in here as there are no coyotes. We have red, silver and cross fox and lots of them and an occassional brown bear will come in too! Thanks.

Never used one but from what I hear you cant go wrong with any of them. Basically gonna matter on how many calls you are gonna want to carry at once. I ordered a foxpro fury and it should be here this evening. The only difference that I know of is the 24 bitaudio and can carry 100 calls.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
th_Nuke.gif

P.S. If you are only going to be using it for fox I would go with one of the cheaper foxpros with 16 or 32 calls on it. Best thing for you to do would be to visit foxpro.com and look at all the call sounds, decide which ones you are gonna want and get the one that holds the amount you want.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
th_Nuke.gif

Fugitive - I have looked at the website, but didn't know if one performs better in cold or wet weather, besides the available calls. Thanks a lot!

I have the FX3. It can carry 32 different sounds, remote control, etc. I have been very pleased with it so far. The sounds that Foxpro has to offer has been great. On one night hunt, however, the sounds were altered somewhat and I'm contributing that to cold weather. It was between 0 and 5 deg. when it happened. Hasn't happened since so it may have been a fluke. Hope this helps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom