Which hunt is better ?

fin little

7w early archery or 10 Nov 4 muzzleloader. Both hunts cost about the same non resident BPs. The 7w hunt is a rut hunt but it has alot of tags and alot of tourists for a spotty rut IMO. According to top rut ,success was 20 something percent in 2021. 10 Muzz is well unit 10 but a late season hunt. I'm just exploring . I'm probably 9 only for 1 more year.

Check the youth / cow hunt dates for that unit 10 ML hunt. Make sure your hunt is BEORE it

Don’t ask me how I know
It looks like the youth hunt is a month earlier. The deer hunt ends the sunday before. I could be missing something. Have you hunted the late muzz ?

I have assisted my father during the GMU 10 November muzzleloader hunt. He had opportunity at branch antlered bulls. Others camped in our area were successful, no giants though.

Long range capable scoped muzzleloaders and appropriate loads rule the day on that hunt.

There is plenty of country to get back into in 7W. If the rut is happening I would think you'd have an opportunity at a good bull.

It looks like the youth hunt is a month earlier. The deer hunt ends the sunday before. I could be missing something. Have you hunted the late muzz ?
I did the CHAMP hunt a few years back which was AFTER the cow hunts. Elk were well dispersed due to the number of tags and family scouters.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom