Which of you got shot?

Have you seen a picture of this woman? Anyone who was 'telepathically raping this errr. . . woman.' has more problems than the woman or shooter. LMAO

Damn you Utards are a crazy bunch. Fine looking folks both of them.

"as Mr. Selleneit stood at the door of his trailer preparing to shoot Mr. Pierce..." Who here did not see that line coming?

"walked over to his neighbor's trailer"...this is the key phrase in this article.

I've "telepathically" had sex with many women. From Halle Berry all the way to Oprah (after 14 beers or so), many have fallen under the spell of the "Wisz charm". Technically it was not rape as they repeatedly told me not to stop and with comments like, "it's so big" and "I want you to hit it all night", I simply fulfilled their requests. I may telepathically get together with Kim Kardashian tonight.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Well, there they are! Bowhuntswitharifle and Timberdoodle, in the flesh. I am fairly sure the victim is Horn Star.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Re-instate the hanging sentence in Utah....what a couple of losers those two are for sure.....sure hope that there are none left in the gene pool in that family.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I think I found a picture of that woman's father.

1572sweetums.jpg

The father has more teeth....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom