Which treestand??

huntswnm

I am looking at buying my first treestand. There are so many though I don't know which one to get. I want a hang on, cause some of the trees I may use wont work with a cimber. I saw a Northstar in Cabelas that weighs only 8 lbs. I just don't know which ones will be comfortable, by looking at them in the magazine, for an all day sit.
Thanks,
Jeff

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, weapon in one hand, calls in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Go to huntingsolutionsusa.com They have the most comfortable lock on type stand ever made. It is not cheap, but you will enjoy your hunt. It is light and easy to mount. They use a chain on bracket, then you slide the stand into the bracket. You can have several brackets mounted and use one stand. I took mine to Kansas last season, and I was able to get several setups going quickly and was extremely comfortable.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom