WHICH TRIPOD HEAD?

bingo

For Christmas this year, I am...errrr (my wife) is looking to purchase a top end tripod head to use with my Swaro 15x56's, and my cheapo spotter. I already have a good compact tripod. The head has to be compact and quality. I am looking at the Bogen pistol grip style. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Are you talking about the tripod adapter? If so Swarovski sells a really nice adapter that you can see on their website.
www.swarovskioptik.com

"Luck is often nothing more than preparation running into opportunity.?
-Some Smart Guy

I was in the same boat as you just a couple months ago. I did A LOT of research on tri-pods. I also spent a few hours in Sportsman's Warehourse trying all types. I have Swar 10X42 binos and Swar 20-60 65mm spotting scope.

For my research I used this very forum. Everyone had great input. Anyways I ended up buying the K&K Outdoor tripod with pistol grip. I spent three weeks using this tripod and have NO complaints. Many days I had heavy wind...no it wasn't perfect cause I did have a little shaking with the spotting scope. But it was very little.

My style of hunting is by backpack....so weight is a factor (Bogen and Manforto were to heavy). I am glad I went with this tripod....great quality/price. I hope this helps!!! Tried to attach a photo of me using it put the pic is to large.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom