Which Utah Unit?

Are we guessing Utah score or B&C Score

My guess is (B&C Score) Zion 165 and Nine mile / Range creek 178

Good luck to all the lucky people with tags.

LBH might be on to someting there but he always cringes when I mention the "Z" word. He's in the rarified group of only 2 hunters who can have their pick of desert sheep units next year since they are on top of the points heap!
Maybe I'd better never say the "Z" or "K-W" words again if I want to remain his good friend.

I think the best desert ram will come from the___________ and it will score____________.

The best Rocky will come from____________ and will score_______.

Haha, the guys with the tags will need to fill in the blanks.

Good luck to all the sheep hunters in Utah this year and may the stars align for my son and my buddy LBH next year!

Zeke

Zeke,
First of all, the recent odds statistics indicate that I am in a group of 4 with top points, not 2 (some NR must have moved in to hunt sheep) meaning if all put in for the same "Z" unit, one of us is still sitting home next year.
My point is the Z ain't producing the great rams it initially did, and other units have some equally good rams. So I am just speculating somebody is going to sniff out a dandy elsewhere.
I noticed you didn't list your son's unit! LOL

LittleBigZion is "sandbagging"

I agree with Zeke, Zion and Rattlesnake.

This year 162 average on Zions.

Next year, with LB hunting the average will jump to 170 on the Zions.

He will easily kill the new state record. Should go about 181.

>LittleBigZion is "sandbagging"
>
>I agree with Zeke, Zion and
>Rattlesnake.
>
>This year 162 average on Zions.
>
>
>Next year, with LB hunting the
>average will jump to 170
>on the Zions.
>
>He will easily kill the new
>state record. Should go about
>181.
>
>

Mike,
I like your style.... and about everything else about you!

LBH,
There are some great points to your posts. However,I think with your knowledge and dedication you'll do just fine...NEXT YEAR in any unit that you choose.

Oh, and the reason I didn't list the unit in which my son applied is because the OP didn't ask for the smallest average rams in a unit with marginal chances of drawing a tag! LOL

Zac has also applied in 5 different units! Who the Hell knows what he'll do next year???

Zeke

There is so much pressure on a guy when he finally draws one of these tags....so being a nice guy, I try to add to old LittleBigZions stress :)

If he does draw the Zion tag, and does not ask me to go on a scouting trip, or a hunting trip with him, I will put a Voodoo curse on that unit. I can do it LB!

Going to be exciting next year, and I do believe that the Zions Unit is not the only place LB should consider. I think he can take a Ram that represents the best of Utah in several places.

Mike,
I believe you have magical powers...so I'd best be ready for a scouting trip any time. Heck maybe we could go herd those rams back in the park in a few weeks to be saved for next year!
Your optimism is also a bit over the top for score but perhaps you could Voodoo this year's hunters. That might help! LOL
I fear that after another dozen rams hit the dirt, big boys like yours will be impossible to come by.

I agree LB. There has been a LOT of sheep killed off that unit since I have hunted it.
12 more is not going to help.
I am anxious to see what gets shot this year.
I am very confident that when and where you hunt, you are going to have a great time, tons of fun and will harvest a great animal. It seems like that is how your other hunts have gone.

Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom