White Moose Pics

BCBOY

Long Time Member
Check out this White Moose. Pics are pretty cool.

These pictures were taken last month by a local wannabee wildlife
photographer inside some of the unburned portions within the "Strawberry Hill Fire ( Rayleigh ) area of 2003".

Fish and Wildlife say that due to the rapid rate of spread of the fire it may have caused enough stress on this particular moose to turn it white.

They say it is not a true albino and that stress can be severe in animals as well as humans. Interesting .. who would have thought it ?

fa523f16.jpg

fa523f11.jpg

fa523f0c.jpg

BCBOY

NICE PICTURES!!!

BUT I'M CALLING B.S. ON THEIR THEORY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE A WHITE BULL MOOSE!!!

Cool pics! It looks a similar to a white cow moose that had a black calf in Idaho a few years back.....

Im with Bobcat on the B.S. on their theory!!

it is the same cow! just somebody made up a dumb ass story and used that picture. it has been around the internet now for about 2+ years now!!!!!

4X6,
Are these the same pics?
I actually got these in an email from a friend who is really tight with the Fish and Wildlife guys, so I thought it was credible. But, I've been fooled by internet scams before. LOL! I am one of those guys that deleted that little teddy bear off my computer. LMAO!

yes they are look under the rainbow website for idaho hunting and you will find them i will try and find the site and post it for you!

Andymansavage

WHAT KIND OF FIRES WERE YOU CREATING FOR YOU DAD???

LMAO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF THERE ARE M.M. MEMBERS WITH WHITE HAIR DUE TO ME???

Yep that is the same moose that was in Idaho. A guy at a local tackle shop has had that exact picture hanging up for a few years now. "Scared it white" LOL funny how stuff gets changed around on the internet.....

Cool photo's of a unique animal.
Try finding that moose in the snow though.
Thanks for sharing.
Best,
Jerry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom