White River outfitters?

R

Rammu

Has anyone had any experience with these guys? I am looking for a guide for next year in nevada.. Do they even exist anymore? I havent seen or heard much about them lately..

Last I heard White River was still in business. A good friend told me he met Mark Lane and seemed to be a respectable guide. He did take alot of heat over the summer for guiding a fella with the governors tag who killed a whopper of a bull. The bull was supposedly being scouted by Mossback! Hope this helps.

Ya I heard Mark is a good guy. I did hear about the McDonalds bull they took. Since that I havent heard much..

Thomas Brunson from Timerline Outfitters runs a great business. In the last few years he was taken some very big muleys as well as bulls and goats. In my opinion best guide in Nevada and you should definately consider him, however you must book early as he fills up raelly quick! Good Luck!

ErikR

I dont know much about White River outfitters but I have hunted alot with Currant Creek Outfitters. I have become good friends will all the guys there. They run a good operation, do there homework and kill good animals every year.

In Unit 231 H&H outfitters.Bruce and Craig Hubbard they are probably the best in that unit. They also have land owner tags there too a friend told me.

Brian

Thomas Brunson is a fantastic guide from what i have heard. Bruce hubbard is a great guide from what i've heard and talked with him.

-Cass

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom