White River (Soldier Summit Area)

Shock Wave

Does anybody know if you can get up white river (right fork) to the top Reservation Ridge? We always camp up there on the 4th of July and have not had a chance to check it out yet. My buddy was up there 3 weeks ago and you could not make the top. Too much snow.

Thanks

I was up there 2 sunday's ago and could not make it anywhere either. and form the drift that was across the road towards reservation I doubt it is clear yet.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

I wouldnt try and come up from the timber canyon side. As of 3 weeks ago the culvert to cross the road was washed away and you couldnt get up it water was too high and fast to get across.

White river is Bueno you can head out to the warming shack from the strawberry side trail hollow road

Reservation ridge? NO BUENO not for quite some time.....

littlebeaver.jpg

a32_cleaners.jpg

From Soldier Summit you can get to the top of right hand. There was a few trees that had fallen but we got them cleared and got the camp moved up there yesterday. They graded the road to the culvert where the middle fork comes down but they told me that they did not have the time to grade it to the top. Road is rough in spots but really no worse than last summer. I don't know if you can make up to the big top to the north or to Cat Peak to the south I did not get that far.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom