White Sands National Park

grizzly

Long Time Member
Trump just signed legislation making White Sands National Monument into a National Park.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46694281/white-sands-monument-re-designated-as-us-national-park

Will this in any way affect hunting there for Oryx or other species?

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------

Ask yourself if you agree with the following statement...

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

I do not believe you can currently hunt on White Sands National Monument so nothing should change. It should not effect White Sands Missile Range hunts.

>I do not believe you can
>currently hunt on White Sands
>National Monument so nothing should
>change. It should not effect
>White Sands Missile Range hunts.
>

Now You're Guaranteed You Won't be Hunting it Ever again!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>>I do not believe you can
>>currently hunt on White Sands
>>National Monument so nothing should
>>change. It should not effect
>>White Sands Missile Range hunts.
>>
>
>
>Now You're Guaranteed You Won't be
>Hunting it Ever again!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Ummm... it's mostly a giant white sand dune.

A perfect example of how this process SHOULD work!

Local support. Congress enacting legislation. President signing it into law.

All future (and past) presidents should take note of how this happened. This is the right way to do these types of actions.

>>>I do not believe you can
>>>currently hunt on White Sands
>>>National Monument so nothing should
>>>change. It should not effect
>>>White Sands Missile Range hunts.
>>>
>>
>>
>>Now You're Guaranteed You Won't be
>>Hunting it Ever again!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>I know so many people in
>>so many places
>>They make allot of money but
>>they got sad faces
>>
>>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D
>
>Ummm... it's mostly a giant white
>sand dune.

So?

It's a Place where ATV'ers Could'of went & THRASHED without doing any Damage & They Closed it?

Not To Worry!

We've still got Primitive & Closed Areas they can still go THRASH!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-19 AT 07:30AM (MST)[p]Actually, it sounds like this area is one area you'd absolutely NOT want ATVs thrashing.

I don't know much about it, but reading a little sure makes it seem like a wonder. Maybe I'll have to visit one day.

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-19
>AT 07:30?AM (MST)

>
>Actually, it sounds like this area
>is one area you'd absolutely
>NOT want ATVs thrashing.
>
>I don't know much about it,
>but reading a little sure
>makes it seem like a
>wonder. Maybe I'll have to
>visit one day.

You Seen it Once You've seen it a Million Times!

Tell Me What Damage ATV's would do When SHREDDING Sand?

Oh I Get it!

They Might turn it to Flour in a Million years!

I Know Several Areas where they are 'Absolutely' Closed to ATV's & Getting THRASHED & Not one Damn thing being done about it!

THRASH the Sand!

THRASH it Hard!

And THRASH it Long!

I Guess the GREENIES don't want any ATV's in the Background when taking their Precious Pictures?

Well Tough Titty!

(((Can You Tell Santa Didn't Bring My Coal?)))

All about funding and revenue!

Different advertising now to attract the international tourist types!

Can charge higher entrance fees!

By the way, it was already protected from ATV thrashing!

Don't know many people in too many places
They don't make much money and still have sad faces

It's realy easy being me!

>All about funding and revenue!
>
>Different advertising now to attract the
>international tourist types!
>
>Can charge higher entrance fees!
>
>By the way, it was already
>protected from ATV thrashing!
>
>
>
>Don't know many people in too
>many places
>They don't make much money and
>still have sad faces
>
>It's realy easy being me!

Was it Protected Properly?

Or Like NE Utah?

>
>
> Was it Protected Properly?
>
>Or Like NE Utah?
>
>
>
>
>

Not being in Utah it was probably adequate.

National monuments never become national parks. I read it right here awhile back.

#livelikezac

>National monuments never become national parks.
>I read it right here
>awhile back.
>
>
>#livelikezac

YUP!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-19 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]When is the Blanding crew making their protest ride down there? There's got to be a road closure somewhere they can latch onto. Anybody else want to spend some time in jail again?

Or is it like Trump's gun control executive actions, record national debt, and tweets about elephant hunting being a "horror show" where it's okay if it's done by a Republican? Asking for a friend.

GSENM had unanimous support from Escalante/Boulder Chamber of Commerce and the locals in San Juan County have since had an election and passed resolutions supporting Bears Ears (that is what Trump supporters say they want.. to let the elections decide the outcome of controversial subjects).

Instead of using his office to expand access and hunting in White Sands, Trump locked the land up in the most publicized and expensive designation possible. It sure was nice when Obama signed Bears Ears, GSENM, and Gold Butte that they kept hunting allowed. It appears he was concerned about the designations affect on the local's historical use of the area. Heck, I shot a sheep in GSENM just a few months ago. It was great! I sure hope Utah Republican Chris Stewart doesn't get his way in turning parts of the area into Escalante Canyons National Park as he's proposed... but the Trumpeters haven't said boo about that because of the R after his name. It's disgraceful.

It would be nice if people here were consistent in their beliefs and didn't check the political party before deciding if something was okay or not. At least it would be a position worthy of respect.

Grizzly

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."

Hey grizzly!

Let's Protect it!

But Let's Not Over-Protect it!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-19 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]Grizz, like usual, you are full of crap. The president didn't lock up anything. No executive action was done here other than signing a law that congress had already passed.

Good try though. About on par for you.

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-19
>AT 08:13?PM (MST)

>
>Grizz, like usual, you are full
>of crap. The president didn't
>lock up anything. No executive
>action was done here other
>than signing a law that
>congress had already passed.
>
>Good try though. About on par
>for you.

so true....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Grizz, like usual, you are full
>of crap. The president didn't
>lock up anything. No executive
>action was done here other
>than signing a law that
>congress had already passed.
>
>Good try though. About on par
>for you.

Did Trump do anything to open access in White Sands? Hunting is allowed in most National Monuments, but by making it a National Park he's sealed it's fate. Why is everybody okay with Trump doing things that Obama didn't even try and do? Why is nobody willing to call out the Republican attempt to create a new National Park in Southern Utah which would actually close access and hunting, unlike GSENM where hunting was, and is, still allowed?

By your harebrained definition, Clinton didn't ban assault weapons. He merely signed a law that Congress passed. Is that your contention? Homer? Are you guys absolving Clinton of his Assault Weapons Ban since it wasn't Executive Action and was passed by Congress?

Are Presidents only accountable to their policies when done via Executive Action, such as with Trump's Bump Stock Ban? Even Bernie Sanders recently announced he was against mandatory Assault Weapons buybacks because they were an unconstitutional taking of private property; yet Trump did it with bump stocks and nobody cares. There was no compensation or Due Process or Congressional bill, just Executive Action that made thousands of law-abiding citizens into instant felons at the flick of his wrist. Thank God he had that R after his name or the NRA would be losing their mind.

Grizzly

Wow. Just...wow.

Every once in a while you see a pleading come through that is so devoid of anything intelligible as articulated human thought that you literally have no idea how to respond. That is how I felt just reading your last post. Congrats. You?ve got me speechless.

It doesn't seem you really care much for White Sands, but you must not be sleeping well and waking up a lot in the middle of the night thinking of Trump!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-19 AT 07:34AM (MST)[p]The first thing I did was pop down into the New Mexico forum to see what the folks down there were saying about the move because they would probably have a better take on the piece of ground than I did. When I saw no mention of it it made me wonder about its value as hunting ground. If it was a coveted place to hunt and fish I would expect there would be a lot of chatter about it. To elkassassins point it is a big piece of ground, you would think there would have been a few square miles to carve out for atvs to recreate on. That is the problem with NM's and NP's, multiple use goes out the window. Which prompted my comment to remind you of past threads on this issue and why I'm not a fan of NM's, which you quickly diverted to your hate for Trump. It was entertaining to go back and read thru the Bears Ears threads though, so thanx for that!

Edit: Sad your TDS couldn't even take Christmas off. It clearly runs deep!

#livelikezac

Not a single Trumpeter is willing to criticize a new National Park, Trump's gun ban and seizure, massive deficit spending, attacks on elephant hunting, a proposed Escalante Canyons National Park, or admit that signing a bill is a Presidential action (regardless of Vanilla's newfangled narrow interpretation)?

That right there is a microcosm of everything that is wrong with our country.

If it's wrong for one person to make new National Parks (they had to build fences to keep oryx off there so it certainly is huntable land), or ban guns (especially by executive action), or publicly talk trash on hunting (it's still on Twitter), or spend more money than during the stimulus (and that was during a recession and two wars) then it's wrong for the next guy.

There have been plenty of us that have complained, we just do it in the political forum. This may help...

81138057544724883984847097666646749756448047104n.jpg

#livelikezac

How many of you have even been to White Sands?

The White Sands area is relativity small and hasn't been open to hunting. Rabbits and coyotes would be the only animals to hunt there anyway. The White Sands Missile Range is the area that people want to hunt Oryx. There are plenty of other places in Southern NM to hunt rabbits and coyotes so I'm more than ok not getting to hunt this small area. They exterminated the Oryx that were trapped inside the fence at White Sands because they damage the sensitive desert habitat. ATVs at White Sands would be very hard on the landscape just like ATVs and motorcycles can scar the Utah desert. If you have never been there, you wouldn't understand. Besides extra government spending I don't see how making White Sands a National Park is bad.

I saw an oryx standing just inside the fence there once, but that was several years ago.

I have the good fortune of living very near the boundary of the Canyon of the Ancients NM. There used to be public access for hunters, but no more. The goobermint gladly negotiated the closure of the access point. Like forest gump said, one less thing to worry about. So while my neighbors and I are slighty inconvenienced, y'all are locked out. But its preserved for you.:)

I don't like what Trump did, but then again I'm not a Trumper. More of an anti democrat.

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the montane and the mesas......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-19 AT 08:04PM (MST)[p]yes grizzly...I absolve Clinton of the assault weapons ban....although he did push congress to pass it with a promise he would sign it......did Trump push congress on white sands????...he signed it....that's it.

....and...Monuments were all off limits for hunting till Clinton's were so unpopular that they wrote a rule allowing hunting....all it takes is a rule change to disallow hunting....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-19 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]Grizz is a troll, no different than Tri on poaching. It's funny he rides in on his high horse about others (who are those people???) only focusing on the party, then delivers this specific message.

Hypocrite, much?

My ?new? view on this topic is the same as it has always been. If you want to designate a monument, national park, wilderness, whatever, it should be done by Congress. No president should ever have power to do this alone by the stroke of a pen, ever. I don't care what political party they chum up to at the moment. This is how it SHOULD have to play out, and whether I agree with the national park or not, I applaud the process. I've never wavered on that, not even a little bit. A Democratic legislator pushes the idea, it gains bipartisan support and is passed in legislation, then signed into law by the president. Odd how uncontroversial it is when they follow the correct process, huh?

Or you can pretend your king and sign billions of acres away right before leaving office so there is no chance for accountability. I've seen it done both ways, I guess...

Troll on, Grizz. I'm sure you'll come up with a whopper! Keep chasing your tail on this one.

White sands monument/national Park and white sands missile range are two completely different areas. The first is obviously a tourist attraction of just white sand that lays right out side the border of "white sands missile range" which is all military reservation from Ft Bliss, TX well into NM. That is the core residence of the oryx and where primarily the official hunts take place officiated by the middles range staff and NM Dept of game and fish. The hunt boundaries are with in that area on 2 separate range sites. Off range hunts apply anywhere outside the missile range and off official gov property except BLM and where noted on the proclamation rules and regulations. And whatever rules and regulations the white sands monument/national park state. In reality I believe no change to hunting takes effect that was already off limits.

So. It was already protected. It was already off limits? So we had tons of cash burning a hole in our pockets needing to be spent basically changing signs?

Did I miss something? Didn't Trump tell us he would NEVER sign an omnibus budget again? Yet he just did and this was part of that?

Oh. And before Vanilla proves he's smarter than all us.

The massive pile of debt, came from the "process" so I guess we will all now rejoice?

Guess it's safe to say White Sands has no oil, or the current administration would lease it out, not lock it up.

Glad my grandkids are able to now be taxed to accomplish nothing.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Maybe they can work with BHA and turn White Sands into a giant wind farm instead?

Not sure why this has become about me, but hoss and grizz like to jump in bed together on that one frequently, it seems. Keep chasing those tails boys! Now that there is two, you can chase each other?s instead.

Homer, I appreciate your honesty in saying you don't believe Clinton is responsible for the Assault Weapons Ban. I disagree with it, as I do put it at Clinton's feet but I respect your continuity in beliefs and not tying yourself in knots trying to blame Dems for something and giving Reps a pass for doing the same things... only worse. I think you're about the only person here who's a Trump defender but can still be honest about certain things. I'm guessing you DO hold Trump accountable for the bump stock seizure?

I'm amazed that an area in NM that was home to enough huntable game that they had to fence it was forever closed to hunting and nobody cares because "it was closed anyway" but I guess I just expected people to want land to be opened to hunting instead of the closures becoming permanent.

2512520191228100224.jpg

The POTUS calls trophy hunting a horror show and seizes guns by executive action - and hunters and gun enthusiasts fall to their knees to idolize an East Coast billionaire who donated to Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, and Kamala Harris while running the deficit to record highs with stimulus spending we can't afford and closing Free Trade channels and violating just about every other conservative tenet... and his supporters just lap it up. And all because he's built 25 miles of ineffective wall in three years (which will require the 'taking' of hundreds of miles of private property if ever completed). There's a reason the lions of the Republican Party are never-Trumpers (McCain, Bushes, Romney, George Will, Charles Krauthammer, etc) as they hold their values to a high level and not one perpetuated by the Emporer Who Has No Clothes.

PS. Vanilla, I'm getting bored with this one, that's why I've been gone for a few days. But I'll be back to ride you in circles like a rented mule again soon. It's too fun to pass up.

Grizzly

That's cute. You?re the only one reading this that think you're in control of anything.

Wait, tag in Hoss real quick. He needs his turn!

It's hilarious that you have made this about me, particularly with you making this all about politics and you are so woefully wrong factually.

Should I start paying rent for the time I spend in your head? Where do I send the check? I'd say I'd just get out, but you're not going to allow that one.

>Homer, I appreciate your honesty in
>saying you don't believe Clinton
>is responsible for the Assault
>Weapons Ban. I disagree with
>it, as I do put
>it at Clinton's feet

Bout the only thing in this post I agree with you on.

but
>I respect your continuity in
>beliefs and not tying yourself
>in knots trying to blame
>Dems for something and giving
>Reps a pass for doing
>the same things... only worse.

Be happy to blame a Republican president for this mess, his name was Herbert Hoover, who designated this area a monument, starting it down this path of forever closed. Similar to what Obama tried to do in your state with the bears ears enlargement. Of course Hoover did it nearly 80yrs ago and has been dead for almost 60yrs.

>I think you're about the
>only person here who's a
>Trump defender but can still
>be honest about certain things.
>I'm guessing you DO hold
>Trump accountable for the bump
>stock seizure?
>

It was a dumb move on Trumps part but it was still just a dumb piece of plastic. Anybody with an internet connection can have the real thing in short order. Or they can shoot enough to learn how to do it with 0 altercations. It was a bone to the idiots and for some reason you're still chewing on it?

>I'm amazed that an area in
>NM that was home to
>enough huntable game that they
>had to fence it

They fenced it and eliminated the oryx on the monument because they were damaging the habitat of the monument.

was
>forever closed to hunting and
>nobody cares because "it was
>closed anyway" but I guess
>I just expected people to
>want land to be opened
>to hunting instead of the
>closures becoming permanent.
>

Can they still turn it into a wind farm or a solar field?

>
2512520191228100224.jpg

>

And he reversed his position after talking to Zinke (who BHA ran out of town on a rail, spitting on him as he went by) and his own sons.

>The POTUS calls trophy hunting a
>horror show and seizes guns

A piece of plastic but keep enjoyin that bone!

>by executive action - and
>hunters and gun enthusiasts fall
>to their knees to idolize
>an East Coast billionaire

lmao! Sure, ok.

who
>donated to Clinton, Rahm Emanuel,
>and Kamala Harris while running
>the deficit to record highs
>with stimulus spending we can't
>afford

Opps, the second thing we agree on. Our government has a spending problem and this was one of the things he promised to change but hasn't, and is a bone of contention worth chewing on. And many of us have, but in the political forum where it belongs.

and closing Free Trade

??? You really need to change the channel. Didn't you see Nancy announcing she finally got off her ass and passed the trade agreement between the US Canada and Mexico? Or china beginning to cave to the tariffs and buying ag products from us again?

>channels and violating just about
>every other conservative tenet... and
>his supporters just lap it
>up. And all because he's
>built 25 miles of ineffective wall

The conservative tenet he's violated is deficit spending.
Seems I read the wall slowed a group down awhile back enabling BP agents to catch them. What do you think would have happened to those huge mobs who "marched" the length of Mexico?? in recent years to storm the US if Hillary had been in charge? Bet we get to find out the next time we have a Democrat in charge.

in three years (which
>will require the 'taking' of
>hundreds of miles of private
>property if ever completed).

It will be completed, and guarded at some point.

There's
>a reason the lions of
>the Republican Party are never-Trumpers
>(McCain, Bushes, Romney, George Will,
>Charles Krauthammer, etc)

These aren't lions, they are wolves in sheeps clothing and Trump gave em a good shearing. Course given where you've been giving your time and money its clear to see why you're a fan of them.

as they
>hold their values to a
>high level and not one
>perpetuated by the Emporer Who
>Has No Clothes.
>
>PS. Vanilla, I'm getting bored with
>this one, that's why I've
>been gone for a few
>days. But I'll be back
>to ride you in circles
>like a rented mule again
>soon. It's too fun to
>pass up.
>
>Grizzly
>
>-----------------------------------------
>
>Ask yourself if you agree with
>the following statement...
>
>"It's time to revisit the widely
>accepted principle in the United
>States and Canada that game
>is a public resource."

>-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as
>quoted in Anchorage Daily News
>

Ya know, I'm not sure its ever come up, and if it has I missed it, what do you do for a living Grizz?

#livelikezac

I'm looking at the west side of the new White Sands National Park as I type. There is not one single reason I can think of to waste any time worrying over what you cant hunt there. It's a giant lakebed that was once covered by gypsum and some dunes that are now the home of said gypsum. Some might call it a waste land. Move on.

DW, there parts of your post I agree with and others I disagree with, but I appreciate and respect anybody that has an honest opinion and is willing to value their principles on their face and not their political party; therefore, let's just agree to disagree and you can have the last word.

>Ya know, I'm not sure its
>ever come up, and if
>it has I missed it,
>what do you do for
>a living Grizz?

My wife and I started a company about 10 years ago that has since expanded to be the largest of it's type in our area. We have also expanded into additional industries and altogether currently employ around 75 people. I won't name names because our companies don't need to be the target of some future anti-hunting internet hate mob, but I guess I'd be classified as a small business owner.

How about you DW?

Grizzly

>DW, there parts of your post
>I agree with and others
>I disagree with, but I
>appreciate and respect anybody that
>has an honest opinion and
>is willing to value their
>principles on their face and
>not their political party;

Must be difficult not being able to respect yourself?

This explains so, so much.

White Sands....Death Valley and Joshua Tree were all monuments as payoff by Hoover for that dam in Black Canyon......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>DW, there parts of your post
>>I agree with and others
>>I disagree with, but I
>>appreciate and respect anybody that
>>has an honest opinion and
>>is willing to value their
>>principles on their face and
>>not their political party;
>
>Must be difficult not being able
>to respect yourself?
>
>This explains so, so much.

Haha. I've got you broke, saddled, and gelded. You're so whooped that you're stuck trying to inject yourself in conversations that make no mention of you, nor are they directed to you, while making negative personal attacks in a failed attempt to gain your independence from under my thumb.

It's like watching William H Macy dance on Wild Hogs - HE'S PANICKING!!!

Doesn't change a thing as far as hunting, you are confusing White Sands Missile Range where the OIL, broken horn, badge and and veteran hunts are held with the White Sands National Monument (now park) where hunting was never allowed anyway. A number of years ago we did dart 30-some head with helicopters and moved them off the Monument side ( Oryx are non-native and aren't supposed to be on a national monument) and flew them over the fence to the missile range side....your tax dollars at work but it was a blast.

>I'm looking at the west side
>of the new White Sands
>National Park as I type.
>There is not one single
>reason I can think of
>to waste any time worrying
>over what you cant hunt
>there. It's a giant lakebed
>that was once covered by
>gypsum and some dunes that
>are now the home of
>said gypsum. Some might call
>it a waste land. Move
>on.

And I Quote:

"What You Can't Hunt there"

Yup!

A Place With Least Resistance to Grab & Make another National Park!

It Won't Be Long & You'll Lose Some Prime Hunting Grounds because they Got Their Hands on these Places AKA Foot In the Door!

No Different than them wanting to take your AR's First!

Says the guy that tried to start a controversy but was educated by the locals, and now has shifted focus to gun control and me.

Chase that tail grizz. Chase away! Put that extra night on my tab.

>Says the guy that tried to
>start a controversy but was
>educated by the locals, and
>now has shifted focus to
>gun control and me.
>
>Chase that tail grizz. Chase away!
>Put that extra night on
>my tab.

Ah, I now understand why you're so confused! You narrow-mindedly think my point was about one thing, you don't realize it's always been about the inconsistencies of people's wrath. YOU MISSED IT ENTIRELY!

My posts are 17, 21, 25, 36. I recommend you read them again as there was never an evolution or "shift"; from the get-go I've always been making a 'global' point and not a micro-point. And my advocation was never regarding WSNP.

But keep trying to inject yourself into conversations you're not a part... but at least catch up before you do. You're wasting people's time.

Grizzly

"They exterminated the Oryx that were trapped inside the fence at White Sands because they damage the sensitive desert habitat."

Actually, no. They pushed the oryx that were behind the then 3 strand wire fence around the monument to outside its boundries and put up a better fence via helicopter and ATV.
Around 120 or so were pushed out into what was then and is now the Small Missile Range sub-unit.

There already is an ATV rec area not too far from WS, the Red Sands OHV use area.

DW,
BHA pushed Zinke out?

This is a new conspiracy. Please explain. Cuz last I checked Zinke got ran for corruption.

Here We go!

I Set Some DEW out on the Porch Yesterday Morning!

It was -5 Degrees!

Should Be CHILLED by now!

>Google zinke convictions Hoss and let
>me know what you come
>up with.
>
>
>#livelikezac

Nice spin. Good juke.

Here's ya a little secret. BHA was one of the group's to which Zinke name got floated BEFORE he was named. They gave him the thumbs up. The list was so bad Zinke was the best choice.

Kinda blows holes in your conspiracy theory huh.

But. You go dig. How much did the Oil folks like Zinke mule deer migration stuff? Might hurt the bottom line huh?

BHA yields a ton of power. They reintroduced wolves. Stopped spring bear hunts in Colorado, and fired Zinke(pay no attention to Land being a DEMOCRAT who campaigned for Obama).

DW, you asked me a question and I answered it. Now it's your turn to be a man and answer your own question. What do you do for a living?

Grizzly

>
>DW, you asked me a question
>and I answered it. Now
>it's your turn to be
>a man and answer your
>own question. What do you
>do for a living?
>
>Grizzly

A small business owner as well. A framing subcontractor. Are your clients mostly private sector or do you deal with government contracts?

#livelikezac

>>Google zinke convictions Hoss and let
>>me know what you come
>>up with.
>>
>>
>>#livelikezac
>
>
>Nice spin. Good juke.
>
>
>Here's ya a little secret.
>BHA was one of the
>group's to which Zinke name
>got floated BEFORE he was
>named. They gave him
>the thumbs up. The
>list was so bad Zinke
>was the best choice.
>
>Kinda blows holes in your conspiracy
>theory huh.
>
>
>But. You go dig.
>How much did the Oil
>folks like Zinke mule deer
>migration stuff? Might hurt
>the bottom line huh?
>
>BHA yields a ton of power.
> They reintroduced wolves.
>Stopped spring bear hunts in
>Colorado, and fired Zinke(pay no
>attention to Land being a
>DEMOCRAT who campaigned for Obama).
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN,
>PUBLIC LAND.

A little secret? It's no secret to anyone that pays attention. He advocated and successfully opened up public land, and Land couldn't get him out of there fast enough, after he initially vouched for him for the job. Why Hoss? And save the "corruption" story, you looked at his convictions already.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-19 AT 11:48AM (MST)[p]>
>DW, you asked me a question
>and I answered it. Now
>it's your turn to be
>a man and answer your
>own question. What do you
>do for a living?
>
>Grizzly

And it wasn't intended as a long cockk contest, I was genuinely curious, in the interest of understanding where you're coming form.

#livelikezac

Did I really just waist 5 minutes reading this entire post... well yes I did 5 minutes I'll never get back...

>Did I really just waist 5
>minutes reading this entire post...
>well yes I did 5
>minutes I'll never get back...
>

You Must be a SPEED READER Tikka!:D

Well I must confess, I skipped grizzly?s posts so that probably took 10 minutes off the top... ?

>>Did I really just waist 5
>>minutes reading this entire post...
>>well yes I did 5
>>minutes I'll never get back...
>>
>
>You Must be a SPEED READER
>Tikka!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-19 AT 06:16PM (MST)[p]>Well I must confess, I skipped
>grizzly?s posts so that probably
>took 10 minutes off the
>top... ?

It would take you 10 minutes to read four posts? Yikes! That does explain why you believe the things you do; you purposely avoid hearing things you think you don't already agree with. I bet you only watch FNC, too. ?

Some of us take pride in learning multiple sides to an argument. Others don't. The latter are called willfully ignorant and it's nothing to be proud of.

Grizzly

Grizz I'm not going to question your manhood, I'll just politely ask you to answer the additional question I asked you. Again, simply to understand where you're comin from, promising to pass no judgment.

#livelikezac

>Grizz I'm not going to question
>your manhood, I'll just politely
>ask you to answer the
>additional question I asked you.
>Again, simply to understand where
>you're comin from, promising to
>pass no judgment.
>
>
>#livelikezac

As to whether I get government contracts? I wish. Never have but I've always figured if you could bill the government or insurance companies then you'll do just fine. I've never done business with either of them though.

Not sure the original impetus for your employment question but we're not even close to on subject here so feel free to pm me if you'd like.

Grizzly

It has never been open to hunting and likely never will. It shouldn't have any impacted on Oryx hunting on WSMR. The wind will blow it all away eventually, until gov spends millions to keep sand from blowing??? Serious it's just sand dunes that are white, it's not that special.

It has never been open to hunting and likely never will. It shouldn't have any impacted on Oryx hunting on WSMR. The wind will blow it all away eventually, until gov spends millions to keep sand from blowing??? Serious it's just sand dunes that are white, it's not that special.

It's more than that, Billy the Kid was spotted there in the 1950's. Saw it on T.V.

I hunted Oryx on the Missile range and hunted Oryx off it on two seperate hunts. I can usually find some beauty or interest in any country...its really hard down there mesquite, rocks and pointy ****...I can see why they touched off the bomb there...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom