White-tails in Utah

Blanding_Boy

Very Active Member
Hey everyone--

Brett Prettyman Outdoors editor Salt Lake Tribune is preparing a piece (not sure of the spin) of white-tails in Utah. He is looking for pictures if any of you have some high rez pictures of WTD in Utah send them his way [email protected] along with location taken and credits.

Thanks

Todd Black
BTO

I have lower rez trailcam pictures of a whitetail buck in Heber but thats it...

-DallanC

Todd,

That's funny. I saw a little buck in Heber Valley last night but didn't have the camera. The first whitetail I saw here was a doe about 10 years ago, but nobody believed me then. There's getting to be a decent little group of them especially along the provo river in Charelston.

I know someone in Midway (Heber valley) that has a little buck frequenting his yard, i'll send him the link so he can send pictures and location.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'm pretty sure I saw a story on white tails up north on Doug Millers show a few years back with video footage

I was driving along I-15 last year and saw a dead deer on the freeway just before getting up to layton and sure enough it was a whitetail. After I threw up in my mouth a little bit... I just about rolled the car after seeing a whitetail on the wasatch front.

Didn't take a picture, but know it was an antlerless whitetail.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

the 1 in heber is a white tail for sure. saw him a few times. litle buck... saw 1 by colevile in a feild this spring with 100 other mule deer. saw the video by snowville on dm.s show. question i have is what is the dwr going to do about them? let them interbreed or get agressive when they are seen. or try and mannage them for another season and moore tag sales. ken

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom