White teen is set on fire by black teens

• Thread starter TheGreatWhiteHunter
  • Start date
T

TheGreatWhiteHunter

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-04/news/31122324_1_white-boy-fire-tv-station

Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy'

MEENA HART DUERSON

Sunday, March 04, 2012

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

By lighting the gasoline, the second attacker "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the boy, according to a Kansas City Police Department report obtained by KCTV.

"It was pretty bad stuff," Detective Stacey Taylor told the TV station, adding that police are concerned the boy may have suffered damage to his eyes and lungs.

Coon said her son put out the fire with his shirt and called 911 himself. He was rushed to the hospital and was treated for his injuries.

She believes the students also attend East High School with her son, and said he will not be returning to the school. She also told KMBC her traumatized family plans now plans to move.

"My 5-year-old came in and asked me, 'Mom, am I going to get set on fire today?'" Coon said. "I was in tears."

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER
www.ElkHunterSports.com
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

This is truly a premeditated hate crime.

So where is the front page news and the public outcry for justice?

Is it not a hate crime because the teen who was set on fire is white?

Why are people not marching and demanding justice?

Why is Spike Lee and Obama NOT getting their opinions out there, provoking a race riot in the name of justice for this teen?

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER
www.ElkHunterSports.com
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-12 AT 04:45AM (MST)[p]Greatwhite

pulled my initial post because it brought out the dark side in me.
Lets just say this story makes me extremely mad.

SW, I did the same thing. Sat there for 30 minutes trying to type something that wouldn't get nuked and finally just gave up.

Alright PUSSSSIES!

Let's start a RIOT right after We Ex the individuals involved & then send the rest of the Law Breakin SOB's back Home!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Shoot them both!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Two thugs amoung many that have a bad thinking process,hell they might get drafted by the Black Panthers.

This stuff ticks me off. I look at it and think to my self "why arent all the whites storming the street and hold protests?"

I hope they dont. 1 fight after another is all it will cause.

Racism is a scary thing, but 1 thing I have noticed is blacks seem to have an outcry for everything.

Examples:

BET, Negro college funds, Miss Black USA contest, all black schools, so many blacks have to be interviewd per white guy for coaching, and so on and so on.

You know as well I as I know that if there was an all white basketball team, football team, tv station, contests of any type, there would be hell to pay.

For me, I dont care what color people are, as long as they are all law abiding citizens, and are the best qualified person for the position. Fair is fair! Color should not matter.

you got it all wrong he was set on fire for being a coon.I guess this is close enough to being black on black crime .
Now seriously this will not get any coverage and is despicable for anyone but even worse as it is a hate crime .

I thought this was a joke after seeing the white kid's last name was "Coon". Sure enough though, it happened. And you all are right. It wont get any coverage on CNN. Sad.

>Racism is a scary thing, but
>1 thing I have noticed
>is blacks seem to have
>an outcry for everything.
>
>Examples:
>
>BET, Negro college funds, Miss Black
>USA contest, all black schools,
>so many blacks have to
>be interviewd per white guy
>for coaching, and so on
>and so on.
>
>You know as well I as
>I know that if there
>was an all white basketball
>team, football team, tv station,
>contests of any type, there
>would be hell to pay.
>
>
>For me, I dont care what
>color people are, as long
>as they are all law
>abiding citizens, and are the
>best qualified person for the
>position. Fair is fair!
> Color should not matter.

I agree 100% and it is a sad world we live in!

i got lots of black friends. as a matter of fact one of my black friends will be keeping all my kids this weekend while i go out of town. that being said he is a good man and u cant change that. however when you are black and you pull crap like that you just rightfully earned the name nigger! i would hang both those pricks upside down on a cross and light them on fire. where i live we dont have racism. we have a bucha guys who work through life together. there is no black or white or brown. it pisses me off when people pull up this skin color bs.

i also wouldnt mind puting some dishsoap in some gasoline throwing it in their face n lighting them on fire. then shove a roman candle up their butts light the fuse and laugh while them coons run!

As far as I'm concerned there would be 2 16 year olds tried for attempted murder, as adults.

F the race-card, I'd say the same if it was 2 whites doing that to a black kid, or 2 blacks doing it to another black kid.! Its got nothing to do with color, but everything to do with how we treat each other!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

+1 Tag.
Bad people do bad #####... nothing to do with skin color.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>i got lots of black friends.
>as a matter of fact
>one of my black friends
>will be keeping all my
>kids this weekend while i
>go out of town. that
>being said he is a
>good man and u cant
>change that. however when you
>are black and you pull
>crap like that you just
>rightfully earned the name nigger!
>i would hang both those
>pricks upside down on a
>cross and light them on
>fire. where i live we
>dont have racism. we have
>a bucha guys who work
>through life together. there is
>no black or white or
>brown. it pisses me off
>when people pull up this
>skin color bs.

+1

The difference is when this kids get caught they will be prosecuted not still at home with zero charges filed against them.

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

>i got lots of black friends.
>as a matter of fact
>one of my black friends
>will be keeping all my
>kids this weekend while i
>go out of town. that
>being said he is a
>good man and u cant
>change that. however when you
>are black and you pull
>crap like that you just
>rightfully earned the name nigger!
>i would hang both those
>pricks upside down on a
>cross and light them on
>fire. where i live we
>dont have racism. we have
>a bucha guys who work
>through life together. there is
>no black or white or
>brown. it pisses me off
>when people pull up this
>skin color bs.
Quit being so worried about PC, tell us how you really feel :)

>The difference is when this kids
>get caught they will be
>prosecuted not still at home
>with zero charges filed against
>them.
>
>"Life's tough... It's even tougher if
>you're stupid."
>- John Wayne

So in your estimation is that because the elements of the crime don't fit or because an entire DA's office, in plain view of the entire globe on front page news media, knowing full well it will be screened with a grand jury under the pressure of every civil rights group, is filled with racists openly acting on their hatred for blacks? Surely you jest.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I asked my neighbors, one of them who stays up on current events, if they had heard about this incident and they said no. I asked my wife and she said no. The only reason I know about it now is because of here in this thread.

I'm am really upset because of the crime itself and that kids in general can be so mean and full of hate to do this to another. But I am so much more so internally outraged that this did not get the same or close to the same media attention as the Zimmerman case.

As others here I typed a whole lot of thoughts down about this issue only to be so frustrated with the people of today including our current President that I deleted it. Most likely would have gotten nuked anyway.

Oh yeah, and +1 Stinky on your first post here! Same to you too Tag.

GBA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom