whitetail deer in wyoming

• Thread starter muleyhunterfromhell
  • Start date
M

muleyhunterfromhell

I am a lifelong wyoming resident, who lives in southwest wyoming. I would really like to hunt whitetail deer somewhere in the state. I have been up to the black hills and it was a good time, but I am looking for some private land that I might be able to access with a trespass fee or possibly something else. I am trying to harvest a respectable whitetail to put on the wall and haven't had much luck on public property. If there is anyone out there that can help me, please write me back. Let's see if we can work something out. Thank you for your time.

If you hunt as close to the 15th of Nov. thats the peak of the rut. I hunt only public both north and south of I-80.
IMG_1504.jpg

the buck on the right I killed 2 years ago, he was not even close to the biggest buck I saw that week.

I'm not sure of any land owners, but get ahold of Joe Sandrenie the Bio. out of New Castle. Joe can get you going on the right track.

You might try the Lusk Game Warden, too. There are quite a few whiteys in Niobrara County and you may be able to get permission or a trespass hunt for a reasonable price.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom