Whitetail Hunt

boomer

Looking for some help. I am a resident and find myself with an unfilled Wyoming general license. I usually only hunt mule deer but didn't harvest one this year. I got to thinking that it would be fun to try whitetail hunting up in the north eastern part of the state. I am looking for a place that I could maybe pay a trespass fee and access some descent land for a whitetail hunt. Is there such a place? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Why don't you track down the wardens in Newcastle and Sundance. Be surprised if anyone would want to post up that kind of info and invite more competition to their honey hole...

I actually talked to the biologist in New Castle and he referred me to the the biologist in Sheridan. I got a short list of land owner names, but it really was not very useful because they all were wanting does taken off there place, but did not allow hunts for bucks. I wouldn't mind taking a doe as an additional, but is a pretty expensive trip if that is all you were allowed. I knew it may be a long shot, buy thought what the heck. Thanks for the input.

From what I had heard from landowners is they arent allowing Bucks to be taken right now. They are only allowing Doe/Fawn. At least that was the case where we were at near NE Wyoming.

There is some State/BLM land mixed in around the Private that is accessible if you have a good GPS. It isnt marked as public so the GPS will be your best friend. You can access alot of it off the highways, back roads and Interstate.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom