Whitetail/Turkey hunt for Colorado elk/mule deer or antelope.

Coloradoboy

Very Active Member
Hey guys Im looking to swap a hunt to anyone wanting to hunt western/northwestern Colorado for elk/mulies/antelope. I am not a outfitter just a guy that loves to hunt the west and has been very successful in doing so. My specialty is trophy elk hunting in units 2,10,201 so if you have a boat load of CO PP's built up im your man if you want help with killing a good bull. Im also very knowledgeable with units 21 and 10 for trophy mule deer. Along with the trophy units im also very successful and have put in the time to learn and be successful in OTC units for all the species I've listed. These units include; 3/301, 11,211,4,12,42,43,444,471.
What Im looking to do is find an late season whitetail hunt or spring turkey hunt. Preferably in Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming or North or South Dakota. I will take the time out of my hunting season to personally guide you here in Colorado. I've guided professionally for two years now off and on and understand what it takes to put people on animals no matter their abilities. I have access to horses, a good truck, young legs and back and the will hunt hard. If you are interested I can email you pictures of animals I've taken and help take in the past if you need some proof in your pudding.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-11 AT 07:01PM (MST)[p]Would you be interested in swapping for a hunt in Oklahoma during the 2012 season the spring turkey limit is 3 toms only one a day, you should see plenty of turkeys, or a fall whitetail hunt where should expect to shoot a 110-130 deer and possibly a larger deer I will also take time to ensure you have the best hunt possible and take time off. I looking at sending my dad instead of me during the 2012 season his has always wanted to shoot an elk he has never been and has 2 pp did not draw he will be 67 during the hunt and is in good shape retired military

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom