Whitetails murdered in Bingham Cnty Idaho

The deer were poached and wasted. The perpetrator is a bum. But murder sounds like a word the "other guys" would use.

LAST EDITED ON May-25-08 AT 10:20AM (MST)[p] I agree gb. Poached is bad enough, but wasting, I think torture is in order for the offenders!

To me poaching is defined as if you take what you killed out of season. Murdering is just killing something and leaving it. Thats what they did, they basically murdered those deer. Total count is 7 whitetails. Not just three because two of the does were preg. with twins. I have seen so much of this lately that the word poaching does not apply. Murdering does. I will not catagorize these aholes with a guy who poaches to feed his family. Same word is used, but different curcumstances. So, murdering seems to fit what happened better.

Thankyou for your rediculous response MR ENGLISH MAJOR. UH UH DUH. You obvously do not understand of which the word was used. Ever heard of a metaphor... look it up!

Yup, murder is the intentional killing of another human being. But please feel free to make up your own definitions as needed.
ismith
45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

+1 d13r, but I would still say it was more of a mangling of the english language than all out murder... The deer on the other hand were poached...

Alrighty then again, do you not understand the definition of a metaphor? And as a former law enforcement officer, that is not the defintition of murder according to the Idaho code book retard. What the F do you care anyway, fact of the matter is whitetails were slaughtered out of season. Of course you would focus on the wrong thing. Gee stupid me to think you neanderthols could figure it out. I'll pretend im speaking to first graders next time. Gotta problem slick. Obviously you don't give a sh*t what happens do you, bubba smith.

Alrighty then again, do you not understand the definition of a metaphor? And as a former law enforcement officer, that is not the defintition of murder according to the Idaho code book retard. What the F do you care anyway, fact of the matter is whitetails were slaughtered out of season. Of course you would focus on the wrong thing. Gee stupid me to think you neanderthols could figure it out. I'll pretend im speaking to first graders next time. Gotta problem slick. Obviously you don't give a sh*t what happens do you, bubba. Easy there MR ENGLISH MAJOR. NICE EGO TRIP YOUR TAKING STUPID.

MAY I ADD THAT THE CAPTION DID AS IT WAS INTENDED TO DO.. GET PEOPLE TO LOOK AT THE BLOG AND WATCH THE VIDEO INCASE ANYONE HAS INFORMATION. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

IF any antis are reading this site, it will only fuel their beliefs/claims that humans and animals are the same. That is why I believe it important to say poached.

Just FYI.....I didn't look at the link. I've seen it on the news.....where they also said poached.

GOT U TO LOOK..AGAIN, THE CAPTION DID AS IT WAS INTENDED TO DO.. GET PEOPLE TO LOOK AT THE BLOG AND WATCH THE VIDEO INCASE ANYONE HAS INFORMATION. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Hay thar Mr. BQH - soore D13er's response was plum rediculous and he obvously do not understand of which the word was used cuz you had of which was used to where the word was a metaphor but I thunk he wuz traying to uze nother term under the curcumstances of which the word was used and it's called SARCASM. Maybe you could look that up.

And also technically you did not actually use the term "muder" as a metaphor. A metaphor is a direct comparison in which you compare one thing to another substituting one term for another that gives a deeper and clearer meaning to the original term. A carefully crafted metaphor does not overtly spell out your intentions. Your rhetoric does not involve a comparison at all, but rather you overtly propose a new definition for the term "murder" to include the wanton destruction of pregnant whitetail does. A metaphor is much more subtle but gets the point across the same way. For example if you would have said "Them there whitetail poachers is nuttin but a bench of muderers" that would have been a metaphor. If you would have said, "Whut them dirty lowlife whitetail poachers is doin is like murder" it would have been a synonym.

As it is if your definition does fall into any metaphorical category at all it would be metonymy which is a comparison that substitutes the original term for another term that actually denotes the orginal term. In this case, you say "To me poaching is defined as if you take what you killed out of season. Murdering is just killing something and leaving it ... I will not catagorize these aholes with a guy who poaches to feed his family. Same word is used, but different curcumstances. So, murdering seems to fit what happened better." So you intend to classify this brand of poaching as murder therefore substituting the orginal term "poaching" for another term "murder" that means close to the same thing and also denotes it as well.

You did have one metaphorical instance. When you say "Thats what they did, they basically murdered those deer" you do imply that poaching is murder rather than substituting poaching for murder in the metonymical sense as you do throughout the rest of your rhetoric.

Also I think when D13er said "you CAN murder the english language" he was referring more to your spelling and lack of proper punctuation, but you didn't ask about that so I won't bring it up.

Now, back to the original point. "Murder" is a term that is often used by anti-hunters to describe hunting. When we begin to use this term, you sound like them in your rhetoric. I understand that you find the behavior reprehensible and repulsive but if you stick around here long enough you will find that the definition of "poaching" is much broader than your parameters while encompassing them at the same time. It is in most circles, even more reprhensible and vile than "murder". Besides, when was the last time you actually knew of someone who killed a deer out of season just to feed his family?

I feel bad these deer were killed like this. It is wrong and is a crime and should be punished as such but it is not murder.

Garrett Oleen
M.A. 2002 University of Utah, Hispanic Literature,
Ph.D. Candidate 2006; Completion expected 2009
University of Texas at Austin (not an English per se but I do ALL the same things in 3 languages)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

OOOO.. BIG MAN ON CAMPUS... UR A DIPSH*TICUS. LOOK THAT UP SLICK. WHATS IT TO YOU TURD! AGAIN.. YOU LOOKED.. SO I GOT THE RESPONSE I WANTED STUPID. WHAT THE F**K DO YOU REALLY CARE ANYWAY. YOU LOOKED.. I WIN! FOCUS ON THE WRONG THING MR EGO TRIP! WAY TO GO! YA YOU REALLY SHOWED ME.. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN, YOU LOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I W I N!!!!!

Actually I didnt watch the video either. I just had to see if you were serious about a poacher "murdering" three deer. I see that you are. How is bambi coping with the loss of his mother? Poor guy must be devistated!
ismith
45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

WHAT A PRICK YOU'VE MADE YOURSELF OUT TO BE. WATCH THE VIDEO "BAMBI" TWINS WERE STILL INSIDE THE TWO DOE'S AT THE TIME THEY WERE KILLED. ITS TRULY SAD. YOUR NOT A SPORTSMAN AND YOU MAKE ME F*ING SICK! GET A LIFE A*HOLE. THESE PRICKS KILLED A TOTAL OF 7 DEER, NOT JUST THREE. JACKASS!! GROW UP STUPID! BET U RIDE AN ATV TOO DON'T YOU... SHOVE IT! LET PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BLOG.. DON'T WAIST OUR TIME WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.

>Alrighty then again, do you not
>understand the definition of a
>metaphor? And as a former
>law enforcement officer, that is
>not the defintition of murder
>according to the Idaho code
>book retard. What the F
>do you care anyway, fact
>of the matter is whitetails
>were slaughtered out of season.
>Of course you would focus
>on the wrong thing. Gee
>stupid me to think you
>neanderthols could figure it out.
>I'll pretend im speaking to
>first graders next time. Gotta
>problem slick. Obviously you don't
>give a sh*t what happens
>do you, bubba smith.

I now see why you claim "former" law enforcement. It is no surprise with your atitude. Idaho law as quoted "Murder- the unlawful killing of a human being, with malice aforthought, either express or implied." Law Enforcement Officers should hold themselves to a higher standard than average citizens, former or not. Integrity is something you have no matter if anyone is looking or not.
I understand your anger with the poaching, but it seems you are angry about everything you post here. In your other posts you blame declining deer populations on everything exept yourself. Atv's are killing all the deer, cattle and sheep being on the land are killing all the deer. Whether you use an atv or not, if a person purchases a tag, fill it by all means legal. If you hunt away from all the trails, good for you. But if someone wants to hunt trails, so be it. Everyone wants to tell every other hunter how they should hunt. But what makes us all human is we all have different ways of doing things. And if done legally, what difference does it make how someone harvests their game. I don't know all the answers to declining game populations and I don't claim to. But you seem to want to blame everything out there that goes against your interests.

Dude! Chill out! Man you are getting way worked up over this! Check your blood pressure! It's a holiday so relax and laugh a little. Sorry if my attempt at sarcastic wit turned your shorts inside out!

Oh BTW - I never looked at the blog but if it means that much to and your ego then my little ego can take a back seat so - OK yes you win. We are all agreeing with you that it was wrong to kill these deer and this needs to be stopped.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER - BQHIdaho! DA DA DA DAAAAAAA!!!!!

So in honor of your great victory I propose that on this holiday, set aside to remember our ancestors and fallen loved ones, let us also take a moment to remember these seven "murdered" whitetails - but just because you win!

Ready... ONE, TWO, THREE, SILENCE PLEASE.....

-

-

-

-

-

Happy Memorial Day.

ROTFLMFAO

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Ya,get worked up. Can't help it. I am so sick and tired of this happening all around me, and no one seems to care or take it seriously. I follow the laws and swore to uphold them. It really makes me angry to see people just blow it off like it doesn't matter. Every single MoFo that does this, to me, deserves the same faite as they have done to the animals that they hurt or kill for fun. I would rather not focus on the events that surround today's holiday. Too many friends and family have been killed in war, and my cousin is still in Iraq. It makes it difficult on the family. I guess part of my rage on the blog stems from the difficulty with the holiday. I apoligize to the other bloggers. If you could only understand... its just not about the deer, its the principle of it. We fight and fight in forgin countries to protect what is rightfully ours, and this is how we repay the fallen. Some just take, take, take. Stand up and serve your country as I have and the rest of my family is now and has in the past. Don't take everything for granted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I now see why you claim "former" law enforcement. It is no surprise with your atitude. Idaho law as quoted "Murder- the unlawful killing of a human being, with malice aforthought, either express or implied." Law Enforcement Officers should hold themselves to a higher standard than average citizens, former or not. Integrity is something you have no matter if anyone is looking or not.
I understand your anger with the poaching, but it seems you are angry about everything you post here. In your other posts you blame declining deer populations on everything exept yourself. Atv's are killing all the deer, cattle and sheep being on the land are killing all the deer. Whether you use an atv or not, if a person purchases a tag, fill it by all means legal. If you hunt away from all the trails, good for you. But if someone wants to hunt trails, so be it. Everyone wants to tell every other hunter how they should hunt. But what makes us all human is we all have different ways of doing things. And if done legally, what difference does it make how someone harvests their game. I don't know all the answers to declining game populations and I don't claim to. But you seem to want to blame everything out there that goes against your interests."

OH SO I GUESS YOU KNOW I WAS INJURED IN THE LINE OF DUTY AND THAT IS WHY I AM NO LONGER IN LAW ENFORCEMENT A*HOLE. I WAS INJURED PROTECTING A WOMAN FROM HER ABUSIVE HUSBAND JACKASS! I TOOK ONE FOR LITTLE GAL THAT WAS GETTING HER DAM GUTS STOPMED IN BY A POOR EXCUSS FOR A MAN! GUESS YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME DON'T YOU!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU CARE ANYWAY... AND NO YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T READ ALL MY POSTS STUPID! AND SO WHAT IF I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE ##### THAT GOES ON AROUND ME... AT LEAST I TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IF YOU HAD HALF A MIND YOU WOULD READ THE POSTS AND SEE I'M FOR THE E T H I C A L SPORTSMAN!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who suspects that BQH might be a 13 year old kid who's parent just didn't buy him that 4-wheeler that he wanted for his birthday.

spin that thing! I don't see you post anything... why, chicken. Afraid of what people might think. I'm not obviously. So your a psyc eval huh. You don't even know me, but maybe you should get to. Oh, wait then you would have to open up... and then people might know where YOU stand. You have yet to post your feelings towards poaching, you just have to attack someone to make yourself feel better because deep down your a looser!

Spin that crap boys, just spin it! Ye haw, taken a ride on the spin machine! I haven't forgoten why i posted the article, obviously you have. EGO TRIP...WEEE!! The way you little boys spin, im begining to think your a confused 12 year old boy that screwed up your wet dream. I am off my meds... ha, ha.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. i can see right through you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom