Whitey down!!!

nfh

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-15 AT 08:19PM (MST)[p]Got this bad boy last Thursday night. Dropped him at 40 yards with the 22-250.

Last Tuesday I was watching some deer on our riverbottom land here came some tresspassers. they made a horrible shot on about mid 140 class buck. I saw the buck hurting and I finished him.

Well things got into a screaming match. My dad heard the yelling and came over and did his fair share of yelling. these ding dongs had no respect. Since the shooter was a 16 year old girl I let her keep it. I cant be mad at her for her parent no following the law.

nfh,
Nice looking buck. Your experience with the trespassers is why I try to avoid hunting private ground. How much time do you have left to take a whitetail?
mh

Mh,
Season closes today for bucks.Hopefully my dad gets his buck Today. We got a pig running around but he Is smarter. The only.good shot he had was 2 feet over on the neighbors land.

You're a natural born killer!
Too bad it all went down like that.
Helluva buck.
Zeke

I should of gotten a picture of the buck that got taken off our land. His.G2'S were a easy 12-13 inches.good mass. He was a good one. Its A shame that all went down. We have.seen 3-4 other bucks ranging 120-140 class running.around

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-15 AT 05:42PM (MST)[p]It's been a great year for Wyoming whiteys nfh!

2623dsc01595.jpg

>That's an impressive buck Jeff---Congrats!

My second best Wyo buck, so very happy indeed!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-15 AT 05:28AM (MST)[p]JM77 that is a great whitetail!! The top buck looks nice also.

Can you guys give a rut update? Leaving Friday AM for our whitetail hunt in Wy.

Thanks in advance
buckshot

Rut is on in the north west. Bucks chasing does. Middle of last week the small bucks were chasing. Come sunday I noticed the big boys getting agressive and getting the small bucks out. Only noticed a few does being chased but not all

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-15
>AT 05:42?PM (MST)

>
>It's been a great year for
>Wyoming whiteys nfh!
>
>
2623dsc01595.jpg

Like I said to you in an email "YOU and your clan seem to always get it done in a BIG way".

Well done Jeff!

Zeke

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-15
>AT 05:28?AM (MST)

>
>JM77 that is a great whitetail!!
>The top buck looks nice
>also.
>
>Can you guys give a rut
>update? Leaving Friday AM for
>our whitetail hunt in Wy.
>
>
>Thanks in advance
>buckshot

Like Michael said, the rut is on. Within a few days, there should be some 'lock down" going on. My buck was taken during pre-rut traveling mode the end of Oct.

Jm77

Do you know the score on your buck? I have hard time scoring whiteys on the hoof. We seen a few bucks last night sniffing around just none that were big enough for first night

2 great bucks fellas. What bullet are you using in that 22-250 nfh? I used to have a 220 swift and would have loved to have tried it out on deer.

Since they just made .22 calibers legal about a year ago I just bought some 64 grain noslers. Was $55 for 20 rounds but since to shoot a .22 caliber you need 60 grains and at least a 2" bullet. So since I seen those noslers I just had to get them

Hey Jim77 I seen your buck on whitetails of wyo. Did you see the younger girl with the 4x4 saying its a park county buck. Well that's the buck that was taken on our riverbottom.

>Hey Jim77 I seen your buck
>on whitetails of wyo. Did
>you see the younger girl
>with the 4x4 saying its
>a park county buck. Well
>that's the buck that was
>taken on our riverbottom.

I did see it Michael, that's a dandy 4x4!

Here's the pic, darn nice 4x4. I like the dark antlers. Too bad some folks can't stay where they belong, but good to see the gals in the field.

942212250086916607991760222286852696839036741n.jpg

my take is that his girl just trespassed, got yelled at for trespassing, shot a deer while trespassing and is smiling for the camera like she just won the lottery. I think next time she will just trespass on someone else's ground and try to smile her way out of it.

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-15
>AT 05:42?PM (MST)

>
>It's been a great year for
>Wyoming whiteys nfh!
>
>
2623dsc01595.jpg

Thats an awesome buck, congrats

I'm really enjoying hunting whitetail in Wyoming! I think they are a very undervalued resource, and I for one am thankful! If someone will post them I'll share my last two bucks...

>I'm really enjoying hunting whitetail in
>Wyoming! I think they
>are a very undervalued resource,
>and I for one am
>thankful! If someone will post
>them I'll share my last
>two bucks...

Send them to me and I'll put them up for you [email protected]

I hope treedagain is wrong and the girl learned a lesson, but only time will tell. That whitey she shot is better than I've even taken since I started hunting them in 1963! I'd be watching for them again in the future and if they trespass again there would be no yelling, just a trespass ticket written on both of them.

>I'm really enjoying hunting whitetail in
>Wyoming! I think they
>are a very undervalued resource,
>and I for one am
>thankful! If someone will post
>them I'll share my last
>two bucks...

I Love hunting whitetails, The Smarts these deer have Just amaze me. I don't even mule deer hunt.Its a addiction I will never let go .

They're tasty too! TG was not able to upload my pics I guess since they were png? But I was proud of them, I just don't know how to make my phone send them any different?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom