Who has been laid off

A

archerelk

With the state of the economy, let's see how many have been effected here. I recieved my notice last week that my last day will be in April. Who else has been directly impacted? You, your spouse, etc.

I have had to let go 4 men over the course of the last 6 months. All good men. It has been some of the toughest decisions I have ever had to make.

I was let go the end of October after 18 years with the company. I had even canceled my CO unit 61 muzzleloader hunt to keep the project on track. Thanks for nothing.....

That's good stuff right there. I hope you started with the ones that have the bumber sticker with the peace sign in the O of Obama. I want to run my gas hog GMC 2500 right into the back of em and tell them to go climb a redwood tree somewhere.

After the dotcom bubble burst I downsized and went through the same thing 202. It sucks big-time those were some of my darkest days in business. Low employee turn-over and good-tight-crews, are like family no doubt it cuts right to the bone to look them in the eye and let them go. Sorry to hear that.

According to past recession cycles it will hopefully get better in the next 12 months. There's that hope-thing again, oh well it's all we got, and it's free.

FTW

With the interest rate cuts and the stimulus package we should be back on track with in 12 months. If not we can all stay and eat at dudes house.

I have been working for 2 months helping 87 employees with outplacement and career transition assistance. We're all out on the streets between now and the end of march.... Terry

Ransom, party on! I like southern food so you're the cook. you wouldn't want my wife's cooking anyway trust me, it might look cajun but it's not blackened it's just burnt.

We can live off elk if we want, I had about 200 head in the field this morning and we've got depredation tags good until March. I just can't get exited about killing an elk trying to survive in sub zero weather though. until they get in the haysheds and mushroom the stacks then they're in trouble.

"After the dotcom bubble burst I downsized and went through the same thing 202. It sucks big-time those were some of my darkest days in business. Low employee turn-over and good-tight-crews, are like family no doubt it cuts right to the bone to look them in the eye and let them go. Sorry to hear that.

According to past recession cycles it will hopefully get better in the next 12 months. There's that hope-thing again, oh well it's all we got, and it's free."

Thanks Forthewall, I really mean it. Thanks.
George

I just got laid off today. The boss says just for a short time. I hope my short time and his short time are the same.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom