Who hunted elk on the Thousand Peaks CWMU in 2004?

it may become the most sought after Tag in the state. It may become more difficult to draw then a Heneries Tag.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-09 AT 03:36PM (MST)[p]Sounds to me like it's just a big bear walking around, who is going to pull a spring bear tag? :)

haha. but the guide swears it was not a bear. All I know if I wasn't married and had time to waste and a great, and extremly funny weekend I would be going on the Utah Expedition for bfro.net

It has just been confirmed, the alleged beast was mearly Olene Walker. She's gone back under the bridge and all is now well.

I hunted there last year & saw about 20 elk with 1 spike, 3 deer & that's all on the whole south slope of the "public" range.....

Ok I'll perpetuate this thing a bit. I have a friend who swears he had a bigfoot encounter around Cuberant Lake in the Uintas which is somewhat close to the area under discussion. Ever since then he has become very interested in Bigfoot encounters in Utah. He says this area is known for bigfoot encounters.

I've hunted that area for a lot of years, but I guess I'll have to find a new area because that scares me. Maybe we don't see many elk because the booming bigfoot population is eating them?

I love reading about Big Foot Stories. I am always reading the website www.bfro.net and if I was single I would be signed up for the Expedition in Utah this year in June. Not saying I actually believe they are real, but it just totally fascinates me.

I was reading one of the stories one day and then the next I rode the atv up into 6th water above Diamond Fork to fish. This was in Mid November when there was nobody around on a week day. I was freaked out all day long.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom