Who is Barack Obama ?

jodog

Very Active Member
Who is Barack Obama?
2007-10-01Time-Obama3.jpg

U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas.
Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. ? When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school." Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical. Obama's Introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States,Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran. Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!! Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?...

Does he really NOT recite the 'pledge' and turn his back and slouch at the flag? Seriously, if he does this then that is a real concern.

I don't care much about his religion. Muslim, Jew, Christian, Buddist, Hindu..... I honestly don't care. I DO care however if he is mocking the flag & sanctity of our nation.

Where did this information come from jodog? Is this true, or urban legend??

S.

>
> HE WASN'T GETTING MY VOTE
>ANYWAY.....BUT HIS MIDDLE NAME ALONE
>ALARMS ME....AMONG OTHER THINGS......YD.
That is the same reason I don't drink Coors.

Thanks for the snopes.com link MNHunter. I was kind of thinking that was the case..... ;-) Hopefully my 'tongue in cheek' response resonated.... :p

Jodog, you might want to check the validity of your sources prior to posting !#%$# on the web next time. Doesn't make a person look too smart to jump to ignorant conclusions..... ;-)

Good luck in choosing a candidate that will truly represent your values, what-ever they may be.

S.

>Thanks for the snopes.com link MNHunter.
> I was kind
>of thinking that was the
>case..... ;-) Hopefully my
>'tongue in cheek' response resonated....
> :p
>
>Jodog, you might want to check
>the validity of your sources
>prior to posting !#%$# on
>the web next time.
>Doesn't make a person look
>too smart to jump to
>ignorant conclusions..... ;-)
>
>Good luck in choosing a candidate
>that will truly represent your
>values, what-ever they may be.
>
>
>S.

What makes his finding more beliveable than mine??
What is the truth ??
If a third guy gets on here are you going to jump to his side??
Again, what is the truth??
Sorry to upset you!

There are a lot of good reasons to hope Barak Obama never becomes President.
He is very liberal and inexperienced. He probably owes his soul to the DNC and liberal democratic power brokers who will call in his marker once he is elected.
He is aligned with animal rights organizations, and anti gun groups.

This whole ?Barak is a Muslim? and ?Obama is part of some super secret Muslim conspiracy to take over America? thing is ridicules, and embarrassing. Get a life. If you can't find any better reason than this to vote, please don't vote.

Didn't upset me Jodog, in fact you're humoring me.... ;-)

What makes 'his' findings more believable than yours? First of all, they are not 'his' findings. They are the findings of a site that researched the facts. But to answer your question; maybe the fact that a non-partisan site (snopes.com) actually did research on the e-mail that was circulated (that you posted....)? To most reasonable folks, that would make it more credible. Did you read the information on snopes?

If a third party comes on here with a different opinion will I jump to his side? Not unless they have a compelling (and credible) argument based on something other than a forwarded e-mail that they know nothing about. ;-)

What is the truth? I'm not sure, but I know enough to see urband legend when I see it....

Good luck with your witch hunt! :7

S.

:)

This is stupid, the guy is an American and he's not a criminal so he can run and be elected for president. if he gets beat on the issues that's fine and how our system works. but the fact his first name rymes with Osama and his middle name is the same as a dictator we put in power then changed our mind about is juvinile. if you can't beat him fair then beat him with crap propaganda, it's going to be a long time until November.

You guys have some very intelligent reasons for not voting for someone or for voting for someone. But the least intelligent one is I'm not voting for someone with the middle name Hussein.

I have a friend that I hunt with whose middle name is Adolf not after Hitler. He has a long German history the named has been passed to the oldest son for generations. I don't think I can hunt with him anymore or respect him either he's also on the city council. I think I'll work on getting him recalled a guy with a middle name like Adolf shouldn't be allowed to hold public office.

I'm worried this site may actually be killing brain cells, luckily new research says they can regenerate if stimulated, that might not happen here.

Did I read it on snopes? yes, about 2 months ago.
If snopes.com post it we have to go with it Stanly....
From now on I will only post favorable postings about Mr Obama
Didn't mean to upset the liberal dems. by any means.
The question still remains....who is Barak Obama??
I see his wife said that right now is the first time in her adult life she as ever been proud of America.
snopes.com ??? no straight from Mrs Obamas mouth.
Her husband is trying to become president of the US and she has never been proud of this great country? What have their conversations been like????
Now lets smoke the peace pipe....

The question still remains....who is Barak Obama??

I think he might be an engineer. He said he was going to build bridges, not barricades.

:)

Eel

"Please forward to everyone you know."

If anybody ain't figured this one out I gotta a chain letter that will make you rich instantly. "SUCKER"

When I get messages that end with that phrase I f'n near break my pinkie hitting the delete button.

RUS

The truth is.....every gun issue Obama has voted on he has sided with the anti-gunners. Something he and Hillary have in common. Is that a relevant issue Dude? I will not vote for an anti-gunner period. You cant have your cake and eat it too.

McCain isn't what you'd call a gun rights hero himself. looks like some of you won't be voting for anyone.

I'm with you on that Jodog! Peace pipes are good!!!! :) No hard feelings at all, just a good debate & good fodder for this site!

As for his wife, I don't really give a crap what she said..... My wife speaks her own mind and her opinions don't always align with mine. That's one of the reasons I love her..... I'm not voting for the president's wife, I'm voting for a president! ;-)

Lest you think I'm stuck on Obama, you're wrong. I just like to see all of the accurate information portrayed for each candidate, as opposed to an obviously partisan slant. Just my opinion, and we know what that's worth.

Like any concerned American, I'll vote my conscience on the 2nd Tuesday in November. We know that the most popular man will win.... let's just hope that he's also the BEST man!

Best,
S.

JB - you rule! Too funny dude - too funny.

Maybe if he gets elected we can send Mongo after him!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>McCain isn't what you'd call a
>gun rights hero himself. looks
>like some of you won't
>be voting for anyone.

I know, I know. I've never claimed he was. Definatley looking like a write in this year. I will not vote for McCain just because he's a republican.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-08 AT 02:38PM (MST)[p]There are enough things not to like about Obama other then his middle name.

Using a Hillary question: Please name one accomplishment he has while serving as a U.S. Senator?

He has no business background, no military background, no foreign policy experience, never a hard and bloody political fight, has chosen to either not vote or vote present on difficult issues. He has not "paid his dues", even in the democratic party. He has no concept of being a fighter, say what you want about Hillary, she at least is a tough old bitty.

I don't care if he studied the Koran or Studied Mad Magazine what matters to me is that his vision for America doesn't appear to include me, well other then for me to pay more taxes to give to dead beats oops I mean the oppressed masses.

I can't vote for a guy who has no record, no real world experience and was a professional student through all of his formative years. I will give him these things: he is intelligent, he has risen to a high level and he is very good at making speeches. All fluff and no stuff IMO.

Nemont

Some good reasons Nemont - however history has shown that the best speakers make the best presidents. They are great communicators and that usually equals great leadership. I read a pretty good paper on it the other day. It was pretty unbiased and didn't make any conculusions about Obama but it was pretty convincing about communication and leadership. I will try to find it online but it may be hard.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I think we all better start looking for things we DO like about him because there is no way Hillery can beat him now without some serious help from the Super delegates.

McCain has no chance of being elected, simply by virtue of the fact that there will not be enough Republican voters who will show up to vote at all. Too much damage and not enough damage control in the GOP.

jodog you couldn't be any more informed. The fact that you would post that information on a public forum and be so completely misinformed and wrong! This is exactly how BS spreads without any regard. Well it sounds like after reading some of these posts that there are a few fellas that think along the same lines. It is funny how so many have gone so far yet there is always a few that have never left their front door.

JR

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom