Who is bowhunting unit 45 elk?

MAT

I see some folks here have drawn tags, just wondering who is going to be there and when. I'll be out there starting on 9/12 and will be hunting solo (resident buddy did not draw). I plan to do short bivy hunts for 2-3 days and will probably be putting on a lot of miles so I may run into some of you out there. I'll be wearing predator brown camo with a new KUIU pack.

Warning - I've never done a solo hut out there before so after a few days of isolation I may talk your ear off!

Do you guys know where the outfitters are in this unit? I'd like to avoid hiking into one of their camps. I assume there is one around Paintrock Lake on the north end? Are they in the wilderness?

I can't wait. These last few days at work are going to be really tough!

I know they're in the wilderness with at least one camp. I think this year they might have two camps because some clients drew 45 unexpectedly. I'll be in one camp with my buddy on the 11th. I think the other guys are going to be there on the 15th, unless they moved their hunt back a few days.

>Going in on the same day.
>Hunting with Paintrock Adventures.

Your in for a fun hunt :)
I hunted it with todd last year

>Going in on the same day.
>Hunting with Paintrock Adventures.

You're lucky, Todd is an awesome outfitter.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom