Who is She?

Feleno

Long Time Member
whoisshe.jpg

Ohhhh now she's grotesque since you know who she is but if the lights were out would it matter? You'd love to have the LIPS all over you :)

LOL....Mila Kunis. Ya right, unless she had enhancments as well.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Stick
YES, it is Octomom. if you have an iron stomach just Google 'Octomom in Bikini' for lots of arousing photos of her during a bikini shoot :)

Octo.jpg

I was soooo excited....then I threw up in my mouth.

Thanks for the let down.

HK

She's not even hot!! Even before the whole Octo-mom thing.....she's only about a 6 on the "hit-o-meter"! Nice hooters though....

Steve

Jeeze Feleno who's next? Susan Boyle?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

What's funny is Felano, said "just google octomom in a bikini and you will see". Felano, now we know that you are a true perve. What else have you googled lately. Are you into other enteresting stuff to keep us all entertained.

was kind of a cruel one i pulled on you fellas huh? But kind of funny right? You boys were slobbering till you looked up and saw the face :)

It sure was fun searching the web for the mystery bikini. I wasn't really let down at the end, instead I was quite entertained, got a good laugh.

Nocked N Loaded

She has butter face!!!!

Everything on her is good butter face!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

You're a sick man F-Dude lol!! I was hella excited to see who she was when I woke up last night...wasn't quite what I was hoping for though!!

~Z~

F-er, You got me on that one. Please don't let it happen again you are killing my Man Crush.

One more post like that Feleno and we just might take a vote and kick you the hell off of MM. Next time just throw the bag on the head.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I must have been the only one that was a bit suspicious, something just did not look right to me, and then I knew something was wrong when Compleatsportsman started in on you. I dont have compleat faith in you yet F-dude, you have burned us in the past.:)

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

sorry about the slight deception guys, I promise it won't happend again............until the next time it happens.

The doc prob didn't know if it was a vag or a clown car.....

"soon the love in her heart, will be the stink on her
fist"

FREE LEONARD PELTIER

When your man's in a coma from your panty aroma,,, Summers eve,,, DOUCHE!

When Somthin's gone wrong and it is the small of your thong,,, Summers eve,,,, DOUCHE!

When your situation down south makes him breathe through his mouth,,,,, Summers Eve,,, DOUCHE

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom