Who wants one like this?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Yes, I'm getting antsy to climb some mountains and find some big bucks. Who else is hoping to find one like this in 2019?

Here's the scene .... You lift your binoculars and here he is. You've got 16 seconds to decide and hit the dirt for a shot before he's gone forever. Can you do it and do you? It's day 2 of a 5 day rifle hunt and he's 440 yards out.

[facebook]facebook.com/monstermuleys/videos/269693783823868[/facebook]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I agree, it took me about 3/4 of a second too but I might have waited too long for a better angle. I guess we'll never know.

The range isn't the issue even though there's slight wind. the buck's size isn't the issue but I never got that 100%-shot feeling.

Zeke

#livelikezac

I would have the crosshairs on him, unfortunately I never saw the angle I wanted and would have waited to shoot. If he gave a broadside shot, I would feel comfortable making the shot with my gun resting across my pack.

I would have to say no for a few reasons. In 16 seconds at 440 yds. without my rifle on him already would be an issue, bad angle with a tree in the way and judging from the ears, he's probably not big enough. In 16 seconds for me, it wouldn't happen. Not enough time in this situation for me to make as good shot.

Really he is a stud. 440 yds I would be dialing that scope to 450 and pull the trigger,
I sure would love seeing some your bucks Gunnihunter if this one is small.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nice deer , Problem is you'd be using a bow at 440 with all that velvet. Makes me laugh someone said he's not big enough. lol

I d be passing at that distance. I DO believe those who say he may not be big enough, but if he was at 200 yds I'd probably not be able to pass!

Ok, Gunni lets see yer trophy room if this guy is too small!

Aim right at the base of his tail.....Texas heart shot

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Aim right at the base of
>his tail.....Texas heart shot
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

My Thoughts Exactly!

When there's Nothing else!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces