Who will be the Dem nomine be in 2024?

Cali4x4

Who will be the Dem nomine in 2024?

Current puppet president, Mr. [Brandon] Magoo again?
Kamala?
Gruesome Newsom?
Elizaabeth Pocahontis Warren?

Last edited:
No way on Newson or Kamala.

It’s interesting to me that it seems like there’s no clear front runner on the dem side. That tells me it’s someone we aren’t thinking of right now or more than likely there will be some event that happens before the election.

How can they even think of running Joey again when most people don’t want him.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

What are the Dems going to do with this guy?
Robert F. Kenedy Jr. has publicly made some seriously daming acusations about the deep state. The sound of his voice is a little off-putting unfourtuatley.

Rober F. Kenedy publicly claims his father was probably killed by the CIA, and
his uncle definitely, former president John F. Kenedy.

https://babylonbee.com/news/dnc-generously-offers-to-host-rally-for-rfk-jr-by-grassy-knoll

Satire from the Babylon Bee....

1686456661326.png

Last edited:
Gramps better pray Michelle Obama does not throw her hat in the ring. Gramps wouldn't have a chance in the Primary. In the GE the GOP would not have a chance either. Michelle would give the Dems someone to rally around - something the party hasn't had since 2008.

Gramps better pray Michelle Obama does not throw her hat in the ring. Gramps wouldn't have a chance in the Primary. In the GE the GOP would not have a chance either. Michelle would give the Dems someone to rally around - something the party hasn't had since 2008.
Hopefully not her package ?

I was laughed out of this forum weeks ago when I said Big Mike was going to be the dem nominee.

Trump and Biden will be out with legal troubles and they will present Big Mike as the savior to bring this country “back to normal”.

Book it Dano, it going to happen.

I was laughed out of this forum weeks ago when I said Big Mike was going to be the dem nominee.

Trump and Biden will be out with legal troubles and they will present Big Mike as the savior to bring this country “back to normal”.

Book it Dano, it going to happen.
I think you just might be onto something here Flyjunky12.... :unsure:

I think you just might be onto something here Flyjunky12.... :unsure:
Who are they going to run? Biden....most of the country can see he is a joke and most in his own party don't want him. Newsom? Outside of California most make fun of him and the way he has run California? Kamala...b*tch please. Big Mike to the rescue!

They will run Mike and every single Dem will climb on board because they aren't smart enough to see where that will lead us.

This is all predicated on a legal voting system, and we all know how likely that is.

I'm predicting something massive happening early next year to "help" with the elections. Another pandemic, war, riot, ?? to try and galvanize their base.

I'll come back to this thread in Nov '24 to say "told ya so".

Oh No... Please stop with the outlandish conspiracy theories guys..... Are you saying Michelle Obama is a transgender?

If you believe this, then that would make Barack Obama the first black gay president. So, since the ice is broken, Buttigieg can run in 2024 and have a chance...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh No... Please stop with the outlandish conspiracy theories guys..... Are you saying Michelle Obama is a transgender?

If you believe this, then that would make Barack Obama the first black gay president. So, since the ice is broken, Buttigieg can run in 2024 and have a chance...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is so much fun. No different than the media pushing Russian collusion for 7 years. Pee tapes.
Sooo much fun. We ALL know... :ROFLMAO:

Big mike ain't running.

The Whitehouse and all the servants are a major downgrade from his current life

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom