Who would you rather???...

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
Ok, If you had to choose one or the other for a one night stand. Who would it be?

1- Rosie O'Donnell

Or

2- Oprah Winfrey

The person with the best answer will win some cool prizes from Founder! I will pick the winner in a few weeks. Thanks

Tough call. Probably Oprah. Good ol hate f...y'all know where that's going. I probably hate Oprah more than Rosie O'Fat@ss. But, close.

GEEZUS!

I don't need a F'N Cool Prize!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Rosie. The 1 with 5 sisters, not O'Donnell!

Attention ethics police: I have been sent here to
destroy you!!

i will take them both, both on a fishing trip

so you ask whats with the rope and lead weights, well just pretend you didnt see that

>One of the rules is there
>is no passing. If
>you don't choose then by
>default you'll go with Rosie
>

Hey dry_boob!

No Changing the Rules right in the Middle of your Game!

I said:

I don't want a Cool Prize!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

"Ok, If you had to choose one or the other for a one night stand. Who would it be?"

I think I'm gunna puke.. bet that question came up at the Club House while you all was standing around in your bunny slippers only.. waiting for the sword fight to get to round two. JEEZUS!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

You wouldn't wouldja Wed?:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

You guys have to remember, Titty is a retard. Don't take anything he has to say serious. He's just flat out dumb.

so i can't pass???. . . . .i'd prolly throw leg over oprah.It's pink in the middle right????

"Sometimes i drink water to suprise my liver"

>You guys have to remember, Titty
>is a retard. Don't take
>anything he has to say
>serious. He's just flat out
>dumb.

And this is coming from a guy that spys on other dudes with a nanny cam!!!! Queer. True story!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I'm tying a rope around the tip of my pecker, under my a$$, and up my back and around my neck! That way if I even remotely think about getting a woody, I'll choke my self out first

>I'm tying a rope around the
>tip of my pecker, under
>my a$$, and up my
>back and around my neck!
>That way if I even
>remotely think about getting a
>woody, I'll choke my self
>out first

Please don't talk like that. You just gave Smutty wood and his mouth is salivating uncontrollably!

Oprah for sure... Hopefully she gets pregnant and then I get to collect one heck of a child support check from her for the next 18 years!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Oprah........least she ain't a Lesbo.

......but like I stated on the other DUMB thread.....It's gonna be a LOOOOONG off season!"

I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

>Oprah........least she ain't a Lesbo.
>
>......but like I stated on the
>other DUMB thread.....It's gonna be
>a LOOOOONG off season!"
>
>I could agree with you, but
>then we would both be
>
>wrong......and stupid"

It always is Nicky!

So you might as well Chime in a little more often!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Nickman, I know...it is going to be a long off season. Would you rather and who would you rather might be the tip of the iceberg for the jackassery that could unfold.

I'm kind of in a rut, I got injured so no running (not that it matters, I didn't qualify for the ultra I wanted to run), we don't have any coyotes (as I mentioned before), and it will be a while until I can get back to making turkey calls (waiting on wood).

So...there it is.

I'd still do Oprah. Not willingly but if I had no choice.

If I had no choice Oprah would be the one. And, if I had to I may as well knock her up, raise the baby and collect one hell of a child support check every month. I'd probably book a Mossback hunt in Colorado with the first check! :)

>
>
>If I had no choice Oprah
>would be the one. And,
>if I had to I
>may as well knock her
>up, raise the baby and
>collect one hell of a
>child support check every month.
> I'd probably book a
>Mossback hunt in Colorado with
>the first check! :)

dry_boob Winfrey Jr huh?

What does Ms boot think about that?

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom