Who's getting SNOW???

HELLO kingfish

THE HIGHLY COVETED N.E. REGION,1" OF FROST FELL!!!

IT'S TOO DAMN COLD TO SNOW!!!

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

We got a little last night here in Salt Lake, looks like we are going to have somewhat of a white Christmas.

A couple of inches on the Missoula Valley floor over the last two days. More in the mountains. First snow of the year. We need a lot more or next years fire season could be a bad one.

Mark

2-3" scheduled this afternoon for Albuquerque, but so far, just blue sky - clear and a million.
Avery

It's UP to 18" NOW !!!!! CRAZY !!!!

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Chit Moosie, I gotta split in a few minutes, cause they are putting all of us with a CDL into snowplows to try to get the roads cleared off before rush hour!

I was just on Chindon and they said they are expecting another 3' tonight !!!!! I did fire up the boat and am Going water skiing tomrrow though if you're interested, Lemme know !!

• [*] -Moosie

oklahoma city got it's first taste of snow yesterday. just a dusting though, not even enough to make a snowball to chuck at the neighborhood kids.

Krusty.jpg

I'd never pass up the opportunity to see you in a skin tight wet suit...count me in!!!

We have gotten about 7-8" in the past two days. It is supposed to get all the way up to 9 degrees today.

By the way I live in Littleton, CO.

"We have gotten about 7-8" in the past two days."

Bragger..........

• [*] -Moosie

No snow here yet!! I'm still waiting! It's 55 degrees right now and we are forecasted for 64 degrees on X-Mas.

Mesa, Arizona.
says...
Merry Christmas!!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

An inch last night, then cleared off and was -18 @ 6AM. got all the way to 2 degrees today.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming" (Cody)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom