WHO'S PLAYIN POWERBALL???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm Throwin a few Bucks on a few Chances!

I'm Hoping a Fellow MM Friend will Win it & Share it!

If I Win (Which You Guys Know I Don't Win!) I'm Sharing!

Wondering How many of you would Share if you Won?

Good Luck Everybody!

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Wifey and I talked about it last night. I want to die poor; no need to get out of this life with $$$$ in the bank. I wanna make my friends/family secure and buy a few toys along the way.

I think the hardest work would be in making sure the following is taken care of properly, with money being used for the right things, not just free stuff.

Donate a bunch to the hospital who cared for my wife during her heart attack/coma. They did an awesome job.

Donate a bunch to the hospital who care for my oldest when he was born. He was there for a year, born three months early in the 80s.

Donate a bunch to help foster kids. My youngest was a foster kid for years.

Donate a bunch to my old high school. Wouldn't be where I am without some good rural upbringing.

Buy our local FD some new communication equipment.

Im not suggesting that tossing money will solve problems. I would want to make sure any $$ donated would be used for the right things.

Oh, yea, I would buy bobcat bess this:
f927d9f68ccb072472c6f043bb89b667.jpg

Her or it?
I'm confused why you'd buy him either since they both look like trouble! LOL
Zeke

The question is who isn't playing POWER BALL.

Hold out for a 4 seater and you can take 3 of those Hot hard bodies with ya.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

And if you don't play you won't ever lose money on it either!

Sorry - won't play, so I guess I won't win.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

On the outside chance I don't win, I'll be stuck here hanging out with you guys, so I know you'll be rooting for me. :D

>On the outside chance I don't
>win, I'll be stuck here
>hanging out with you guys,
>so I know you'll be
>rooting for me. :D

Eel,
I expect that all of us will be right here long after someone else wins the jackpot.
The odds are mind-boggling.
The prize is uncomprehendable.
.....but if I did win, I'd at least stay in touch with you "little" people. Hahaha
Zeke

Denny Austad wouldn't have sh!t on me!! LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

sorry Bess, we didnt win, and i was ready to buy you that Gila tag just so I could read the story here on MM. guess youll have to draw the Wasatch and get a pisscutter bull..... Oh ya i did get a mega millions ticket for tonight's drawing, but thats only for 9 mil. If i win it, would you settle for a cotton tail hunt and a six pack?

I buy 1 ticket, just started last week. Iffffffffffffff I win, I'd be sharing it with friends/family but I sure as hell wouldn't tell them I won. I'd just anonymously put money into their accounts and say the same thing happened to me. Cause I sure as hell don't need 50 million "new" friends pounding on my door, or repeat family members asking for more and more $$$ just so they can blow it on stupid crap.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

If I win, I will give 100k to each person in this thread. I will also fly each person out to Utah and pay their entry to the SFW hunting expo.
I would be the proud owner of the elk,deer, sheep, mouse governors tags :)

I'd quit working out, put on about 100 lbs, hunt nothing but high-fence because that's what rich guys do, right?

The reality is I'd do just the opposite of the above. There's something about working my azz off for a nice critter.

I would get in better shape because I wouldn't have to work unless I wanted.

I'd enjoy sharing with people who wouldn't EXPECT it.

A few of you guys would be surprised!!!!

Hey, a guy can dream! .....albeit a pipe dream.
Zeke

I'm just saying, who wants to be the new MossBack??? I'll be looking for a guide tomorrow night for some 2016' Gov tag hunts.

You can jumpstart your resume by PMing me all coordinates to big deer in NV, UT, Wy, ID, CO, AZ and NM, I would prefer these deer to be on easy to draw units too!!

Thanks in advance....:))

Homer
(998 posts)

Jan-12-16,
09:01 PM (MST)
16. "RE: WHO'S PLAYIN POWERBALL???"
...would it be possible to keep it a secret?........$900million lump sum?....??

YES....WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR PAPERWORK YOU CAN REQUEST THAT YOUR IDENTIFICATION NOT BE MADE PUBLIC. Only YOU and those that you tell will know.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I'm just chimein in case dry boot wins!:D In the infamous words of Ron White, "you'll know if I win cause you'll never see my fat azz again"!!!!

Here's how I would spend it if I win.

1. Large donation to the next federal judge that will hear the next appeal of de-listing woofer's.

2. IF number 1. didn't work then a huge slush fund for the dude's that can't keep their mouths shut. Pay their citation and now go and get a couple more! I'll even cover bullet's and gas!

3. Large donation to Wyoming political dudes and have that stupid wilderness DIY NR hunting law go away?

4. Buy an island in the middle of the ocean for my X!

Hopefully enough left over for a new pair of hunting boot's?

While at the expo, I will also buy auction tags for everyone. Should be a great time.
Denny will be pissed! I'll outbid him on every tag :)

If I won, I would sink all that money into Oak Island looking for the treasure in the hopes of getting rich.

Fund the local High School Wrestling teams(4) Put a Million in a account for each of them, they could draw the interest off it for 15 years then the millions would be returned to my account.
Seems like that would be good way to fund a pet project,

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Chino Hills California sold a winning
>tickets.

That's where my duck club is located. Too bad i didn't duck hunt today.

I had to beg for my job back.
I knew I'd win so I told my brother and son that I just quit our Real Estate business. Dammit!
It was good entertainment while it lasted but now I have a post-Powerball hang-over!
Zeke

Eel,
I only got it back by threatening that my wife and I would have to move in with one or the other of them if I didn't get my job back!
Neither wanted to take the chance so here I am, back at the office.
You're right! Whew, that was close!
Zeke

>Zeke, I got lucky on that
>special order Corvette too. All
>I lost was my $4,000
>deposit. Whew!

Damnation Eel!
That was a costly order cancellation!
We should petition one of the PowerBall winners to take over your order and refund your $4K. Lord knows they'll order one of their own anyway. Might as well take yours!
There, I solved another problem.
Zeke

>>Zeke, I got lucky on that
>>special order Corvette too. All
>>I lost was my $4,000
>>deposit. Whew!
>
>Damnation Eel!
>That was a costly order cancellation!
>
>We should petition one of the
>PowerBall winners to take over
>your order and refund your
>$4K. Lord knows they'll order
>one of their own anyway.
>Might as well take yours!
>
>There, I solved another problem.
>Zeke

Good idea Zeke, if they take over my special order Corvette, they're going to get the solid gold gear shift knob. It weighs over 2 lbs. :D

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom