Who's stockpiling?

HuntinFool

I found 500 round packs of blazer .22s for a steal at our local hardware store today, and I told the lady that I would take it all. I now have 8000 rounds of .22 ammo and more on the way from cabelas that I had purchased before I bought this. I am not buying it because I think it will become unavailable I am buying it because in 2008 when everyone freaked out after Obama get elected the price went up and stayed up.

I sold all my guns and ammo Monday on KSL.com, A mexican in a brown chevy bought it all. I even have the receipt;) DEAR LEADER KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR US AND WE MUST COMPLY!

I was, then i had another Boat Accident!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I can't find any ammo, KSL decided it was evil, and we all know they are the moral compass for the state!

I am starting to stockpile reloading stuff. I remember when we couldn't find .380 so I hopefully I can just make my own ammo.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

I hate ammo hoarders

20121219_201502.jpg

I am not stockpiling, I am already stockpiled. I got caught short the last go around on finding enough LP primers. I refused to pay the 50 bucks per thousand primers that the scalpers were asking for.

As soon as the prices started getting back to normal, I went to Miwall distributors nearby and purchased primers for 135 bucks for 5 thousand.

I am sitting on about 6-7 thousand bullets of different calibers, over 17 thousand primers for large pistol, small pistol and large rifle. I have around 50 pounds of rifle & pistol powder. My most used pistol and rifle powders are in 8 pound kegs. about 5 pounds of black powder for the one 50 cal. black powder rifle I have.

When the above bullets get low, I have approx. 1,000 pounds of bullet alloyed lead and many different pistol & rifle molds to cast more bullets. Over 5000 brass cases of different calibers. If I confine my shooting to about 1200-1500 rounds a year, I have enough ammo to last at least 12 years. That is not counting the 5 thousand rounds of 22lr ammo I have.

RELH

what I saw at sportemans in nampa Id. sat the 22nd any indication better buy what you can when you can primmers powder bullets and mags shelves are emty and if you are wanting any black guns its to late till the next shipment whenever that might be

I started stockpiling four years ago, I have the ability to make a ton of ammo for 50 different calibers. My friends that have been sleeping for four years are begging me to make ammo for them. I work in a warehouse, when Fedex Freight showed up for a delivery they had 6 pallets of 223 and misc handgun ammo, wish he would have accidentally unloaded it at my place.

its funny, the cabelas here in boise and the sportsmans warehouse in meridian have plenty of reloading components on the shelves. if any local boise fellas are looking for an ar-15, a little birdy told me cabelas has some they are waiting to put on the floor. not really a secret. call cabelas and they'll tell you the date. it'll be a madhouse, but if you're there early enough, you just might get one. they put some out monday and were sold out in three hours.

OK 48 calibers I miss counted, I just bought my 106'th gun. Would you like a picture?
204 ruger
222-250
223 wssm
220 swift
243 win
243 WSSm
7.62X39
270 win
270 Wsm
257 ROBERTS
25 WSM
257 WEATHERBY
280 REM
7MM MAG
7MM WSM
7MMSTW
7MM RUM
8MM REM
30.30 WIN
30-40 KRAG
300 WEATHERBY
300 WIN MAG
300 WSM
300 RUM
303 BRITISH
325 WSM
338 WIN MAG
338 LAPUA
35 REMINGTON
45-70
458 WIN MAG
50 BMG
25 AUTO
9MM
7-30 WATERS
32 AUTO
357 SIG
38/357
40 S&W
45 ACP
41 REM AMG
44 SPECIAL
44 MAG
45 COLT
500 S&W

Those are CARTRIDGES, not calibers. That's why I had a question in the first place. I'd like to see a pic of your reloading room. mtmuley

Would you really want to give a potential thief a list of what you have available and where to look? You never know who is looking at these posts. Tracing IP addresses is not too hard. Just does not seem like good OPSEC to me. Just sayin.

Not really worried, you should see the room I have my stuff in, walk-in safe room, concrete walls with a safe door plus a security system. Big selling point when I bought the house.

Not all, and its hard to see from the pictures. I am very happy with the deer, didn't quite make 195" so the quest continues.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom