Who's the lucky guy? Vernon buck

J

JREDBUCK

4aa7f3516bf3ccbd.jpg

We filmed this buck several times throughout the summer with hopes of getting to hunt him on the muzzleloader. Congrats to the guy that scored on him. When we saw him, he was never in a spot that would be easy to get on him with a bow.

Does any one know who the hunter is? I would love to know what he scored?

The other buck isn't bigger. The guy is holding it out in front of himself alot more than your picture. I too would score him between 195 and 200. I would score your buck around 206.

Marley

Your way off!!! Mines 207" gross. I still think the top one is as big if not a touch larger.
It really has no weaknesses that I can see. 17 inch 2s, 12" 3s, 14" and 12' 4s, 4" 1s, 25 inch main beams with 20 inches of mass and 6 inches in extras( just a guess I cant see what is coming of the 3 on the left side).

Steve
www.muledeercountry.com

I know who the guy is who shot the buck, PM me and I will give you some info.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-09 AT 05:25PM (MST)[p]yes I'm joking! I figured you saw the magazine article so you knew what the score was! You people are so sensitive on this site. Sorry, if you don't get my sense of humor. Dryboot, they do have help for that, is called extenze. I saw it on TV late the other night.

Steve
www.muledeercountry.com

I never saw the story but it's definately a brute. I took it as a joke just had to make sure.

>
4aa7f3516bf3ccbd.jpg

>
>We filmed this buck several times
>throughout the summer with hopes
>of getting to hunt him
>on the muzzleloader. Congrats
>to the guy that scored
>on him. When we
>saw him, he was never
>in a spot that would
>be easy to get on
>him with a bow.
>
>Does any one know who the
>hunter is? I would
>love to know what he
>scored?

How'd ya get the guys picture and post it if ya don't know him? Great buck. I saw him this summer. Never got him on film though. Congrats on a beautiful buck. The hunter is from Utah by the way.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-09 AT 02:16PM (MST)[p]Bigbuckchaser,

I got that picture via email and I have no idea who the hunter is, so I'm sure it's been passed around a lot.

Great buck got to watching him, with some others. Wish I had a tag. Good kill with a bow from were he was hanging out heck of a stalk

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-09 AT 09:36AM (MST)[p]Sounds like this buck was famous, everyone had seen him. Here's a picture of him prior to the hunt.

4aabbff421a283ee.jpg

He is from Utah and his brother killed a 204 buck with his bow on the general this year also
---------------------------------------
"you can't fix stupid"

His brothers buck is the one in the big 09 utah archery buck post a few down.
---------------------------------------
"you can't fix stupid"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom