Why Are Sheep and Goat PP Lines Gone

Start of the draw. When they reappear it will b with 0 pp's or 1 additional. JMO

Last year, they forgot to apply the nonresident cap in the deer draw. Nonresidents who wouldn't have drawn were shaken out and bummed with false positives. Residents who should have drawn were saying WTF! They must be trying to avoid the complaint calls this year and want you to wait with no backdoor peek until they are ready to post official results.

Just seems very odd that they do not leave your PP up even if they are doing the draw very scary for me when I looked last night and did not see my points for sheep.
Rick

Wonder if the old backdoor will work where you log in to buy a license and then scroll down to see your licenses on file

It was between 5:30-6 when they disappeared last night. Maybe they'll reappear that time tonight. Or they could wait till the 15th like their site says....they wouldn't do that to us would they?:D

That extra table at the bottom called "Current Preference Points" is a relatively new feature that was added two years ago. I believe it was mostly in response to the division getting overwhelmed with phone calls from guys, just prior to the draw results being officially posted, who were asking the service desk people to look up their current points. It was just easier to let guys look it up themselves on-line, so they added the new table.

But after the deer draw sneak-peek debacle last year, I assume they've now opted to withhold that information until the draw is final, audited, etc.

I'm sure we can all be patient though ;-)

Seemed like they were really late cashing checks this year. I'm thinking they will be later with the results... But it is less than 10 days till the stated posting date now.

My check for sheep has still not cleared. I called today about it. The guy said it was possible that it had not been processed yet and that he did not have access to that info. He did however tell me that I earned a point for 2015 for goat. Sounds like my sheep app was lost in the mail or rejected. Wont know for sure until they post results, when it is too late to do anything about it.

Even if they reject it for app errors they would cash the check, I suspect it lost by the postal service. Sorry twoshooter.

There are people reporting sheep and goat licenses in their list of products on file now.... The old "backdoor"...

Go in like you are buying a habitat stamp and it will show you what you have applied for in 2015. If you have a 500# next to what you applied for you should draw.
Rick

That is where I thought you were checking. Funny thing is mine only shows my deer, antelope, elk apps and habitat stamp. Sheep, moose, and mtn. goat are not there. Maybe it is a NR thing????

Bill

Yes, NR sheep, moose and goat apps won't show, but licenses will. Engy and Snuffy drew. Congrats guys! Where will you be hunting?

I suppose I will be hunting S41 since I have worked up here years it seemed like a smart choice to scout better but draw odds where bad 1 tag. But I got lucky.
Rick

I am a non-res. My moose points disappeared. I was at 4/3. Nothing indicating a moose license in that back door. How should I interpret?

You should be 3 and 4 as 3 is your base points just keep a eye open in the license section, hope you draw and hope I do too.

Just means they've started the process of drawing nmchem. Same thing happened to bear today and sheep/goat 5 days ago.

snuffy if what you say is correct? i hope you are right cause it looks like I'm hunting desert sheep!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww

>snuffy if what you say is
>correct? i hope you are
>right cause it looks like
>I'm hunting desert sheep!!!!!!!
>Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww

Congrats. Which unit did you draw?

My brother, resident, shows zero points for sheep but has #463 for Bighorn Sheep in products on file. Does this mean he drew or didn't?

Yellowlabs. a 400 number is just his sheep app.
if it changes to a 500 code you drew. I am saying if your product page does not have a 500 code for sheep or goat today you did NOT draw for 2015.

after some 500 codes show up for moose I usually check 10 times in two days then admit defeat. Has any body heard of or seen a 500 code for moose yet? Sheep and goat are over...Moose is next.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-15 AT 07:26AM (MST)[p]Looks like i drew Moose with a 576 NON RES code. Do not know if that is bull or cow.
8459capture.jpg

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom