Why cant we cougar hunt?

If california needs money why dont they get rid of that dumb law and open up a cougar season and put out tags. Call me crazy but i see a lot in benifiting opening it up again.

Because it was passed by the idiot voters from the cities. It would take another ballot measure to pass to overturn it, the State cannot just get rid of the law.

I dont know what you guys are talkin about.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Talkin about what????
Maybe about being quiet in the woods.......or the rockey knobs, or.... something!

About being reeeeaaaaallll quiet!

We can,just don't tell anybody.No we need names on a petition to get it back on a ballot.I don't know if you can get enough names,lots of dummys in CA.

Not a chance in hell that a ballot measure repealing this would pass in the People's Republic of California. We are screwed by the tyrany of the masses:)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-10 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]Yea well my daddy told me a long time ago (there are two ways to skin a cat)he he he

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom