Why Not Stop Mueller?

Bolt

The investigation was started based on a memo paid for by the opposing party, Hillary, and backed by politically biased and crazy McKabe and Strozk.

At this point is the investigation even legit?

Oooochie wants to chit his pants over Don Jr possibly meeting to get info on Hillary and info he never used....

HILLARY PAID FOR A MEMO FROM RUSSIANS AND THEN GAVE IT TO THE FBI TO USE TO SPY ON TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you playing dumb again or are you really this stupid? I thought after years of herding wetbacks and brain dead farm labor I was dealing with the bottom of the IQ scale.

You people make me appreciate their intellect as I never would have otherwise. they may not know which way to turn a valve but by comparison they were all Einstein's.

Your post doesn't deserve a response but I do want to thank you for showing me it could be worse.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>The investigation was started based on
>a memo paid for by
>the opposing party, Hillary, and
>backed by politically biased and
>crazy McKabe and Strozk.
>
>At this point is the investigation
>even legit?
>
>Oooochie wants to chit his pants
>over Don Jr possibly meeting
>to get info on Hillary
>and info he never used....
>
>
>HILLARY PAID FOR A MEMO FROM
>RUSSIANS AND THEN GAVE IT
>TO THE FBI TO USE
>TO SPY ON TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO response about McKabe?
No defense of spineless ball less Strzok?

Come on....you know the whole Collusion Investigation is complete BULLCHIT! If there was an ounce of truth they would have indicted someone by now.

They have indicted people for "other things" but NOT ONE PERSON INDICTED BASED ON COLLUSION

WE DO HOWEVER HAVE PROOF HILLARY BOUGHT THE MEMO FROM THE RUSSIANS AND GAVE IT TO THE FBI.

No response from you means
a. you know the truth and you know you are full of chit
b. you are dillusional

B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom