WHY OBAMA

clifhunter

So all you Oboma suporters. I just want to know why you are going to vote for him. I cant figure out why any one would vote for obama. so besides wanting change any one CAN ANYONE TELL ME what obama has ever done. Im not much for Mcain. But obama . you got to be kiding me.so please tell me what qualifies obama to be the president...........................

I don't know if I am going to vote for him or not, but I think Its because he is young,not an old white guy, is an inspiring speaker, had the guts and smarts to say the war on Iraq was stupid before it started, and most of all he is as far away from George W Bush as you can get, Its like when I was a kid I had a big spaghetti meal and came down with strep throat that night had a high fever got really sick, after that I couldn't eat spaghetti for ten years or so, GWB is a lot like spaghetti

PIPER
thats the best you can come up with................
GOD HELP US ALL.........................
when obama is left all we will have is change in are pockets.......

I doubt I'll vote for Obama but I can understand why someone would vote for him. McBush

Bush has done a poor job, that's not just my opinion it's a fact and his approval rating reflects it. now before you go off whining about approval ratings don't mean anything you're wrong, we're talking about an election here and McCain has made himself McBush and he's going to pay for it.

Obama is no great prospect at all in my opinion, but this isn't a matter of who's great it's who's worse. my guess is the ballot box will show McBush is worse, and I can't disagree very much.

This forum has dozens of threads crying about Obama and while half of them aren't even factual it shows how weak McBush is, why should we vote for McBush? he offers nothing and Obama offers a change from Bush if nothing else, that appeals to lots of peopole and explains why Obama is leading in all the polls. no big mystery here.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-08 AT 04:50PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-08 AT 04:44?PM (MST)

+1 clifhunter.

Come on Piper. Give us a break. If that is the case, it hasn't been 10 years yet since we had a lying (Lewinski), theiving, (Whitewater), conniving, (Presidential Pardons) Democrat in office and you are trying to tell us we are ready for a taste of that again? --- Spaghetti. Hilarious.

I am not sure if Bush has done a poor job or not. Lincoln's approval rating was lower yet we know how history regards him. I am not saying that Bush is anything like Lincoln, just that public opinion is fickle and unreliable. The masses clamor for change and often get it to their own chagrin. We have to be careful what we wish for!

Are you sure Obama is the change we want? Or are we advocating change for change's sake because the media has led us to believe that Bush's presidency has been such a big failure? Ever heard of yellow journalism? You better believe that it is RAMPANT my friend! All it means is that you can't believe everything they say because their agenda is so thick it blocks our reason. My point is this, yes, the country wants change and the Constitution has guaranteed that it will happen. Bush will be gone! It is automatic! So we need to elect the official that can best serve the country, not just vote for change for change's sake. Sure there are many milestones that would be reached if Obama were elected, but is is the right thing to do to elect him if that is all that is accomplished? We really need to think this thing through as responsible citizens of this great country. Yes Piper I know it is hard, but you can do it! THINK!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

To be a responsible citizen of our country we need to think of the people that come after us, and I think we should pay for our bills and not borrow one to two billion dollars a day to support our habit, America should be running huge surpluses , Baby boomers are in their peak earning years now and if the younger generation realizes how bad we are screwing them and they want a change,good for them, as for me I'm going to wait and hear what both candidates say and try to get a feel for what their policy will be like, its the fish killing, public land selling, wilderness hating,selfish right wingers that turn my stomach

According to The Book of Revelation the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

Piper;

Your above post about waiting to see which candidate offers you the most for your vote is the best post I have seen you make so far. Belive me I do not want a hard line right winger any more then you do. One reason I was glad to see Pomba kicked out of office in S. CA. He would have sold all our federal land to developers to line his own pocket. On the other hand, we may have to let go of some fed land near large cities just due to the population increase. Where is the line we draw?
I really do not think McCain is another Bush. He has bucked the bush admin. and right wingers in the past and taken heat for it. One reason the press labels him as a moderate instead of right wing.
I checked out Obama to see if I could agree with his forum, and found him so far left that I can not see him being good for this country and it's citizens. Why the democrats fronted him and Hillary is beyond me. They also have good moderate members in congress that would have been far better in my opinion.
Good post and one I feel is the real you.

RELH

I thought we got rid of the preachers when Manny decided to stay out of politics.

Obama is most likely going to win, so is it apocalypse now? you guys are just too funny, yes, yes I know I won't be laughing when the mother ship beams you up and I'm left below with all the other heathens, liberals and monsters or whatever my fate supposed to be.

Nighthawk Dude will never get that. Kinda sad really. I am praying for you Dude.

Look the last president to was still loved and could have gotten re-elected after 8 years was Reagan. After 8 years of Clinton you Dude and eveyone else sounded just like that short sighted Piper. GWB has had his 8 years and he is hated. Mostly due to the constant drum beat day in and day out by the liberal media for the last 8 years.
Piper and Dude, you must remember, GWB is not running for president.
GWB will go down in history as a great leader in a time of war, Iraq invasion will be touted as one of the greatest desicions in Presidential history. One that changed the face of the middle east for the better. Mark my words. When you guys are on your last legg some 30 years from now remember what I have said hear today!!!

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

GWB isn't running for president but McBush is, if Bush were popular McBush could capitolize on it, but Bush isn't popular so it's a liability, you don't get that?

Bush is unpopular because he's a crappy president. your theory about him fixing the middle east is total BS, what are you basing that on? total crap? what's fixed? all I see is a new buddy for Iran, Afghanistan being falling into chaos, Iran thumbing their nose at us and Israel and Palistine still at odds causing this all. oh, and don't forget Bin Laden is still free, remember him? yes Bush will be remembered as a great leader. you're too funny, I love this place you just can't find this anywhere.

What's up 202 you aren't smart enough to make up your own signature? better give Pro a kiss if you're going to steal his handy work.

"What's up 202 you aren't smart enough to make up your own signature? better give Pro a kiss if you're going to steal his handy work."

Is that the best you can come up with? I feel honored that 202 is inspired by my words.;-)

Iraq IS getting better, despite the efforts of the liberal media and the prayers of the democrats who thirst for power more than they love America. Bush has made mistakes, everytime he has tried to appease the libs with entitlement programs. But, his willingness to do what WJC was either too distracted to do, or didn't have the moral courage to do when he had SEVERAL chances BEFORE 9-11, will give him a better standing in the eyes of Americans 50-100 years from now.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

OK I know that dude and piper hate bush but thats not the question. why would any one vote for obama.....................
CAN I GET A REAL ANSER THIS TIME. I DONT CARE IF YOU HATE BUSH.
BUSH ISNT RUNING FOR PRESIDENT.........................

Because I love to pay Taxes!!! Not

486eb3c27c37d32e.jpg

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Maybe Obama has what it takes to tackle the big issues, It's probably not possible but if this country doesn't do something about borrowing to pay the bills and do something about the sick health care system and get rid of a bunch of leeches, America will keep going down hill

because I like paying taxes and $5 a gallon or more for gas while having to wait in line on even and odd days to buy my ration.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom