why we all need to vote and write!

CompassWestOutfitters

Here is why we need people sending in comment letters to the Commission and the Governor AND to show up at the Game Commission Meeting!!!!!!!

Lobo Lovers' Rally, August 27th, 6 to 8pm, Harwood Art Center, 1114 7th Street Northwest in Albuquerque, NM. Support the Govenor and WildEarth Guardians efforts to ban trapping in New Mexico's wolf country. 14 known wolves have been trapped in bone-crushing, leg-hold steel traps. We need 200 people to attend the rally with the goal of making the front page of the Saturday paper in time for the Game and Fish Commission meeting starting at 9am on August 28th. Refreshments and fun will be served. Call us for more information at (505) 988-9126 x0.

www.200inches.com

I think everyone can agree with that (hunters, ranchers and outfitters.

Need to stop the wolves before the do what they have done in WY and ID.

I just looked this thing up, a moratorium on trapping! What the hell govenor! They are having a party to thank him, no freakin wonder. I'll pay to take him to Vegas for all the strippers and Budweiser he can handle if thats what it takes! Seriously thinking about attending this to infiltrate their organization and bring it down from the inside.

Ryan

>I just looked this thing up,
>a moratorium on trapping! What
>the hell govenor! They are
>having a party to thank
>him, no freakin wonder. I'll
>pay to take him to
>Vegas for all the strippers
>and Budweiser he can handle
>if thats what it takes!
>Seriously thinking about attending this
>to infiltrate their organization and
>bring it down from the
>inside.
>
>Ryan

You have my support Ryan!!

"Windage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom