Wife has STD's

Wiszard

Long Time Member
It's the damndest thing...my wife came down with bacterial vagitosis, pubic lice and a screaming case of anal warts. They are very contagious and, frankly, not very appealing to look at right now. Should be cleared up by Tuesday.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Just when you think you guys can't drop any lower,you do something like this and prove me wrong !!!!

I pity that women in your life they must be really respected .

It is far sexier to respect and love a woman, than to degrade and defile one ....JUST SAYIN!!!

You'd pity her more if I wasn't saying what I am. You have no idea what I'm saving her from. :)

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hey Wisz!

You can BullSshhitt 95% of the MM'ers 99% of the time!

But you can't BullSshitt the Ole cat not even one Damn time!:D:D:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

>You'd pity her more if I
>wasn't saying what I am.
>You have no idea what
>I'm saving her from. :)
>
>
>Steve
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

She lose a bet?

I'm a Thinkin if Ms Wisz ever starts Readin Our BS there'll be more than one Ass Whoopin Handed out!:D

Wisz, no way in hell can you be married. If by chance you are, when your wife reads what you printed, we will be attending your funeral. Probably not after all, she will just bury your carcass out in the backyard and not tell anyone.

RELH

uh oh......

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

>
>Maybe I should teach your wife
>how to keep you in
>line :)

Speaking of which.....can 1911 come out and play? Please?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>>
>>Maybe I should teach your wife
>>how to keep you in
>>line :)
>
>Speaking of which.....can 1911 come out
>and play? Please?
>
>Eel
>
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>

Yes ...for a minute ...but I'm watching you two !!!;)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-14 AT 08:13AM (MST)[p]Really nothing says "Love" this time of year better than a nice bouquet. Good for you.

STDs.jpg
[/URL]

Sounds like my kind of girl! Next time I'm in cali do you mind if I swing by for a look? To me a girl with all those std's means one thing....experience.

>i dont get the humor in
>this thread? Is this supposed
>to be funny or something?
>

Not if you're the one applying ointment to those warts!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-14 AT 03:51PM (MST)[p]We're all good....not a cat hair in sight!

I'm a little surprised BESS....gas prices go down and you don't come by to say "Hi"? Hmmmmmm

Steve

Well Wisz!

I can't be in two different States at the same time!:D

What kind of chips are you using for that clam dip?
Or is it spinach dip?
Cottage cheese?
Bean? (Opps wrong hole..my bad!)
Jester

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom