Wife needs a bow!

G14

I am wondering if anyone would have a recommendation for a bow for my wife. She drew an elk tag this year, and would like hunt with a bow. We need to get a bow purchased, so she can start practicing.

She is left handed, and I am looking for something that would have a draw weight range between 35 to 50 lbs. She would prefer not having something that weighs a ton to pack around.

Thanks!

Get her a Hoyt Kobalt, my significant other is very pleased with hers. Its ultralight and packs a decent punch for the poundage.

nmhunt4food trekking the desert

Another vote for the Hoyt Kobalt, that is the bow I am buying for my wife, the weight range is 20 to 60 lbs. the overall length is 28" and it only weighs 3.1 lbs, I think she would be very satisfied

All of the above responses are good bows it will depend on finding the one that fits her. check out archery talk forum for good deals.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help! I think we have found her a good bow. Hopefully, she will harvest a elk. Either way, I will enjoy spending time with her.

G14

You cant just leave us hanging like that what did you get? :7

Just Living The Dream

My wife shoots a Bowtech TomKat she loves it! A far cry better thent he old PSE Nova she started with. I believe she shots right around 40 lbs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom