Wife's General Muzzy Buck

Bocephus

My wife smoked her first muzzy buck opening morning before the sun came up. She told me the night before to "just get me a buck close and I'll do the rest" I did my part and the proof is in the pudding. We were able to ambush this dude and he eventually worked his way into a dirt nap at 60 yards. She was able to keep her composure and put one through the boiler room of her best buck to date. To say I was a proud hubby would be an understatement! Way to go Babe love ya!

6430los_buck_013.jpg

7410los_buck_021.jpg

Nice job!..Congrat's

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Nice Buck and congrats...now the real question...did you make her gut it too??...hey... my Dad and Granmps told me a long time ago..you gonna kill it..you gonna learn to take care of the nasty part too...

That's what I told her too, she said she'll gut the next one so i let her hold a leg while I did the dirty work.... We'll see on the next one. Ya she is a Bingham girl we made it home to watch my cousin Chase Hansen and Lone Peak embarrass the Miners on their home field last night, that was just icing on the cake!!

HAHA that is funny. I am glad they are getting their asses handed to them. I went to Bingham as well and played Football and Basketball. Did you go to Bingham Bo?

Chase played awesome. I coach the special teams and LB's at Lone Peak. It is a privilege to coach someone like him. Probably one of the most coachable kids I've ever been around!

Chase is a great kid and a heck of a football player, the U could have used him yesterday! I went to American Fork and played for the Cavemen.....We had a good band haha! I gotta run my wife is frying up some backstrap.....

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-11 AT 09:28AM (MST)[p]Nice buck! I wish my wife got a deer tag this year... Cow elk just are not as fun! congrats

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom