Wife's NE Montana Buck

MTCOWBOY

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-10 AT 10:52PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-10 AT 09:08?PM (MST)

Wife "aka: MTHuntinChic" took this nice 3x3, the evening of the 19th of Nov. This old boy had the ladies on his mind big time. Glassed an open field with heavy buffalo berry fingers running through it for most of the evening most of the week and finally had him come out. Plugged him very nicely with a great high shoulder shot. Pretty dark by the time I got done with pics and gutting, effin cold here in NE MT +7 above.

8569darcisage.jpg

8601darciho.jpg

3727darciside.jpg

GOD BLESS THE USA

Very Nice Buck, Great looking 3x3

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Congrat's to your wife, dandy 3 point for sure.

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

She was FREEZING! Oh and she very seldom smiles as she is married to me, however her eyes say a lot.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Well I figured that I had better check it out see just what my husband "MTCOWBOY" had posted. Well I would like Thank everyone for all the comments. I do smile, sometimes, but it so dang cold out and I was wanting to get the big guy home and on the rack. I enjoy spending all the time I can with mother nature.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Yep, we are up to about 6"'s now. If you look close you can see some of it in the pics. How do you guys think this buck would look as a European mount?

GOD BLESS THE USA

Real nice 3pt! Congrats. It looks VERY cold in the pictures...if it can "look" cold.:)

Josh

Congratulations to your wife taking such a fine trophy. Thankfully, pictures don't freeze.

Before you die.....Take time to live

>so dang
>cold out and I was
>wanting to get the big
>guy home and on the
>rack. >

...definitely don't want to quote that out of context. ;) Congratulations on an awesome buck!

Awesome buck! I love big 3x3's. I would do a European mount of him. I think that would look great. Congrats to your wife.

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

Hey guys thanks for all the great feed back. The wife is sure tickled over this buck. I am going to get a European Mount done for her as it is going in the living room. LOL, I am one lucky SOB having a wife that LOVES hunting and likes dead heads in the house. Well what do I expect she is also a professional wildland firefighter who runs her own engine crew.

Wayne

PS: Have a Great Thanksgiving everyone!

GOD BLESS THE USA

Nice buck!!!!! Happy Holidays Wayne

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom