wifes

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-07 AT 12:16PM (MST)[p]does your wife go with you when you go out hunting? got pics lets see them

I only have one, and she doesn't usually go with me. She likes to camp and spend time outdoors, but she's not into the "killing" part of it. That's why I have to do it.

My wife doesn't hunt, and if she did I wouldn't post pics for all of these pervs to look at.... jk... ;-)

S.

:)

AJay grew up hunting and camping, we spend a lot of time in the woods together.
MONSTERBUCK033.jpg

MONSTERBUCK028.jpg

P5280008.jpg

Beanman

My beautiful wife does not "go" hunting with me, yet,....but she loves camping. She sometimes accompanies me to my hunts, but just hangs in camp with others. When I can afford to get her a bow she can pull, she will most likely join me as she has shown interest.
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

Beanman;

It sures looks like Ajay does spend alot of time in the woods with you. While she is in the woods, she is kicking your butt by getting the big deer and showing you up. But! if that is what it takes to put the vension on the table, keep it up, but it is your turn to cook dinner since she brought the meat home. May you both have many happy hunts together in the future.

RELH

My wife hunts all the time......for new shoes at the Mall. She's the best there is at it too!:)

Eel

My wife hunts and fishes with me and has for the twenty years that we have been married. She is my dream girl. Two years ago I almost lost her to cancer. By the grace of God she was spared and totally cured. Here is a picture of her with a decent Montana whitetail that she shot last year (2006). She shoots a 270 WBY mag and is deadly with that shootin iron!!
46660f9c6e0851e1.jpg

My wife does not go big game hunt with me, just squirrels and rockchucks. However, she is great at supporting my hunting. My older sister, who I grew up hunting with is a hunting machine. She still hunts with me every year. She has killed a big lion, a good non-typical Mule deer, plus many typical, antelope, turkeys, moose and even an elk with her bow. She made my brother-n-law a great hunting wife.

4666be05630ec0c7.jpg

That is the one of the reasons that I married my wife. He was hunting long before I met her. She can most the time out shoot me and I am OK with that. The good thing is that she doesn't have a problem with me going out and hunting. She has stopped going as much as she did before now that we have 4 kids, but she still loves to get out when she can.

Jeff

My wife does not. It is one of the few precious times I have to myself. Please look up and read my signature below: Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I have that scripture (proverbs 21:19) in vinyl on the wall of my trophy room. It is a great scripture.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom