Wild Hog Hunt for Youth

bigfoot llamas

Looking for any information for a reputable place that my son who is eight to hunt pigs. He has been working hard to get to 40 lbs so that he can put one down. We have been looking at the Sweetwater Creek Bowhunting Ranch in Texas. From what I have been able to find Texas is about the only state that has a hunting opportunity for his age. If anyone has information that would put us in a direction I would really appreciate it. Also if any one has experience hunting on the Sweetwater Creek Bowhunting Ranch I would really like to hear from you.

meatinthepot
Thad Okerlund
[email protected]

Thad
What part of Texas are you looking to hunt? What kind of lodging do you guys want? etc....
jason

I am open as to the area in Texas. We will be flying in from Utah. It would be nice to be picked up at the airport and dropped off at the end of the hunt. The hunt I have checked out is only for 2 days which is ok but I would prefer a little longer. A ranch house would be good on the property but a hotel close to the ranch would also be acceptable.

I quess I feel like the most important thing is that it is a wild hunt. I dont want fenced animals and my son feeling like we just shot his Grandpas pig off the farm.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Thanks for the questions.

meatinthepot
Thad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom