Wild Justice

Roy

How many of you caught last night's episode? WOW - made me pretty sick - talk about wanton destruction of wildlife. Killing just to kill bothers me terrible. That Tucker kid has something wrong with him. I hope they are able to have his case stick. Just wrong.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Its amazing how ignorant some of these idiots are. Bad enough to do the crime, but to just leave the evidence laying around like that is just unreal. Almost makes you think they have a serious mental issue because no one could be that arrogant/stupid.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Roy, It was worse than what was shown. A lot more kills and dead stuff not revealed. Unfortunately, there are many more of his type out there. How about the episode where all the chemicals are thrown into our water ways from the many grows.

Did I miss it or did they not arrest him? I was wanting to see them slap some cuffs on his sorry a$$ but didn't see it.

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

Don't doubt it one bit.

Yeah - the dope growers really tear the country up. Long term impact too. Kind of disappointing to see the officers lose a lot of time chasing poachers to dope cases and DUI's - but that is part of their job too.

UTROY

Just plain sick! How about the Huge Tule elk bull he poached!Thats a giant loss. Not to many bulls like that around. Also looked like another smaller elk rack was there. He also showed no remorse for any of. I hope the DA throws him in prison. Seems he is already in trouble in a few counties anyway. Plus he tells the camera You can take away my stuff but I still will hunt and kill! Idiot!!!

The crazy thing to think about is how many people there are out there like that, that dont get caught.

They asked Tucker if he knew that he was already prohibited from hunting and he replied that yes, he knew... Wrong move smoothie!!

Yeah, the guy needs to burn alright! Made me sick to my stomach too.

The bad part is, aside from all the freaky heads and animals left laying around to rot, he really looked like just another guy lucky enough to have a great place to live in the stix and living the life of an outdoorsman.

That guy Tucker puts a bad light on all of us!!

Joey

>The crazy thing to think about
>is how many people there
>are out there like that,
>that dont get caught.

No kidding, it's scary.
I do feel this show actually makes us honest hunters look good, they just need to come out and say that the sales of hunting licenses pays their salaries, which in turn protects everyone's wildlife

Oh yea I almost forgot when they mentioned they had pictures of him fornicating with dead pigs and that, thats a felony. LMAO! So did they arrest him or not?

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

Good question Dog!!?? Might explain a few things huh?!

It didn't show them arresting this Tucker kid, but I am sure they did - pretty hard to let him walk out of that mess without the cuffs on. Either that or they did eventually. Looks like they were building a pretty good case against him. The biggest offense was the Tule elk though - they know they had to walk carefully around that one to get it to stick. I hope they did.

UTROY

I STILL DON'T AGREE WITH THAT SHOW, ITS GOOD THAT THEY SHOW THE DRUG PART OF IT BUT IT'S STILL DIRECTED AT HUNTING. AND I'M SORRY, ANY LEVEL HEADED CALIFORNIAN KNOWS WE DON'T NEED THAT!!!!! THEIR MISSION IS TO DESTROY HUNTING IN CALI, AND THIS SHOW IS JUST ANOTHER WAY OF DOING IT "IN MY OPINION" IT'S NOTHING BUT ANOTHER BIG BLACK EYE OF HUNTING, IT DOES NOTHING BUT SHOW THE SCUM OF CALI. AND TRUST ME THERE IS ALOT OF IT!!!!

NOTHING AGAINST YOU ROY, THATS MY OPINION

Crazy, but I know this guy. I made friends with him a few years ago and know him to be about as nice a guy as I've ever met. The one thing about him that most people would never get is that he was raised out, hours away from "civilization". He's a mountain man. Seriously. He doesn't have any need for city people to tell him what he can and can't kill on his own property (200+ acres)...and what surrounds it. That said, I was saddened to see the extent of what he was shown to be on the show. The editing did show the story in a particularly dark fashion, but there is another side to it all. I think excessive alcohol use is to blame for where ever this guy went way over the line. Let that be a lesson to the rest of yas. Its just sad all the way around.

I train bird dogs.

dogman, I quit trusting "reality shows" a long time ago. For the most part they are mildly entertaining and insult one's intelligence. At their very best, the editors can take 5 minutes of real life, and stretch it into an hour of life and death drama.

I tried watching that gold mining show again last night. About half way through I wanted to slit my wrist.:)

Eel

>Crazy, but I know this guy.
>I made friends with him
>a few years ago and
>know him to be about
>as nice a guy as
>I've ever met. The
>one thing about him that
>most people would never get
>is that he was raised
>out, hours away from "civilization".
> He's a mountain man.
>Seriously. He doesn't have
>any need for city people
>to tell him what he
>can and can't kill on
>his own property (200+ acres)...and
>what surrounds it. That said,
>I was saddened to see
>the extent of what he
>was shown to be on
>the show. The editing did
>show the story in a
>particularly dark fashion, but there
>is another side to it
>all. I think excessive
>alcohol use is to blame
>for where ever this guy
>went way over the line.
>Let that be a lesson
>to the rest of yas.
>Its just sad all the
>way around.

Calling this jerk off a "Mountain Man" is a disgrace to all real Mountain men. Lots of other pyscos (serial killers) started out by mutalating dead critters.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Ain't that just the way!!!!!!!!!!

I pretty much had my entire family believing that, "dead pig fornicating", was just a harmless pastime and now some 29 cent reality show, comes out of nowhere and turns it into a major crime!!!!

WTF, are there NO freedoms left in this country?

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

yeah just because someone lives out in a rural area and has 200 acres of their own property does not give them the right to shoot whatever the hell they want when they want with no regard to the law. i wouldn't consider that douche a "mountain man". More like a sick sob who needs to spend some time in jail and seek some psychological help.

Seems to me that the show is trying to make poaching cases out of everyone they come in contact with. This guy was obviously a poacher but some of the other shows have been horrible. The general public watching this gets a bad impression of hunters overall.

FullCry,
I live and hunt and fish in Kali and most contacts with Fish and Game are similar to what you see on the show, and almost have the feel of guilty until proven innocent. Having said that I can understand some of it and most of the wardens are just good guys doing a job the way they were trained so it might have something to do with the academy training.

Bill

That will set back wardens getting information in the future. I learned long ago you must protect your informants if you wish to get information that will lead to arrests.
I even had one case throw out of court when I refused to ID my informant to the defense because I promised not to divulge his ID.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that pig or bear poachers are a very close knit group and will protect their buddies and illegal poaching even to the point of getting even with informants.

This informants anonymity was throw away for the sake of the script. When he first said he wanted to remain anonymous, it should have ended right there. Bad move on the wardens part for allowing the camera crew pushing the disclosure of the informant.

RELH

While I do agree that there may be an attempt to cast a negative image on hunting, What this show really does is give the California DOW a serious black eye....Do those cowboys really act like that? If so I'd go to lengths to avoid contact with them.....That tall blond guy is gonna get himself in a big time jam someday.

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-11 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p]It's unreal that they did that and now the guy has been physically attacked and his truck set on fire. They ought to deep six a show for that alone when a person asks to remain anonymous!!! I don't even know if that show is available up here in MI, but it sounds like it's not doing the honest hunters any good having it on. I guess it's like anything else on TV now. It has to make a big splash to survive and just showing a guy checking licenses and other routine stuff isn't going to make a show!!!

"We're looking at all leads. We're asking for help from the public. If anyone heard anything we'll gladly take the call," Dahl said.
If you know anything about the attacks against Fisher; you're asked to call Willows Police at 934-3456"

Ya, that's going to work well. Sheesh.

RELH & Topgun, +2, my feelings exactly.

How many would be willing to turn somebody in if they were then going to be beaten with a 2x4, have death threats made, and have their pickup burned to the ground.

The Wardens say, "come on, just be honest with me". They get the info they want for a warrant on the bad guy and they expose the informer on TV. All in the name of good TV i guess! That's just not right

Justice??

Joey

If he did a Cali-tip deal and they let the information out. I'm sure he will get a new pickup and alot more from this deal.
This show really sucks as far as showing hunters in a good light it shows all the bad stuff that poachers do but they always put in there the "HUNTER" and that is what sucks people think that is all there is to it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

If I was that Fisher guy,..... there'd be some funerals on Tuesday!

And I'd be gettin' some kind of payback from DFG, National Geographic, or a production company!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom