Wild lady shot.

WHY did he shoot her, Because a trigger doesn't know if it getting pulled by a 20 year old or a 93 year old grandma,
But it is sad that a different outcome, couldn't be found.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Looks like they fired him for shooting her.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Don't you guys know if your female,black,AND 93 you should be given a pass on everything. The only way to have kept this story out of the news would have been for the responding officer to have been female. black. 93 AND a LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE. Then it would plainly have been justified... Once they proved the dead woman's conservatism.

>Looks like they fired him for
>shooting her.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I THOUGHT IS SAID SUSPENDED WITH PAY... MAN COPS OR PIGS WHATEVER THE CORRECT TERM IS ALWAYS GET SUSPENDED WITH PAY. SO I AM AN ELECTRICAN FOR A LIVING I WORK OUT IN THE OIL FEILD. IF I MAKE ONE MISTAKE I CAN CAUSE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMGE. SO IF I DO THAT CAN I GET SUSPENED WITH PAY????

LAST EDITED ON May-11-14 AT 06:43PM (MST)[p]I would have rather seen Johnny Knoxville and the MTV Jackass crew take her in to custody way more entertaining.If you cant outsmart a 93 year old woman,How the hell you gonna outsmart a 200" buck????

where's good ole andy when you need him?

anymore, cops think they're in the military at war instead of trying to keep the peace.

Have you ever stopped to think that may be the result of too many burned out druggies, mental cases, and gang bangers pulling guns and other weapons on the cops.
I shot a fleeing felon at 90 yards with my 1911 when he stopped fleeing and turned around and pointed a rifle at me. I did not give him the time to even get off a shot.
Yet on a prior occasion I held my fire when a drunk black man pulled a pistol out of his pocket while facing me. The call was a disturbance call and the black man with the gun was the suspect in the disturbance. Even my patrol captain questioned my judgement because I did not shoot him since he started to raise the handgun in my direction.
It was a good thing for him it was in daylight hours, not a time of night where the light would have been poor because I would have smoked him as he pulled the gun out of the pocket.
I knew he was very drunk by his actions and speech and when he pulled the gun out, I already had my gun on him as I was told by a woman there that he had a gun in his pocket. He was somewhat slow in removing the gun from his pocket and I could see that he had his trigger finger not on the trigger, but alongside the top of the cylinder. On my second command to drop the gun he lowered it to the ground. If I had shot him, it would have be a legal justified homicide.

Now because I shot that fleeing felon and did not even give him a chance to fire first, does that make me in the military and at war?

RELH

LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 01:51PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 01:50?PM (MST)

i think that if i were exposed to the same thing as you, i'd probaby have shot him too. however, there are becoming way too many cases of triger happy cops and unjustified shootings. i don't have the answer, maybe it's training, counseling, rotation, etc. but i know when you call the cops it should make the situation better and shouldn't always result in a shooting. don't get me wrong, we have a lot of filth out there, but the cops shouldnt drop down to their level. i know it's not an easy solution or job. but it's really unfortunate for someone to get killed when it probably didn't have to happen.

btw, im pretty sure that if i shot somebody fleeing in the back even in my home, i'd be going to jail. being a cop and because i told you, is not justification to kill someone. upholding the laws means you have to abide by them as well. cops can't or shouldn't be allowed to commit murder.

" however, there are becoming way too many cases of triger happy cops and unjustified shootings". I really don't believe there are more Police shootings, The shootings are just promoted more in the media. Its an agenda based media and People need to realize that. Also , what would you define as "trigger happy", and "justified".
I can tell you this. It wouldnt matter in the least, your age, Color, Religious affiliation, IQ, or how low your pants hang down., If I feel you are a threat to myself or my family, your gonna get hit with as many 40 S&W as it takes to put you on the ground and remove the threat. If you dont want to be shot by me,... Don't become a threat!

I think if you are a. Cop, and feel threatened for your life, or someone else's, you should protect yourself or them regardless. If there is not a definite threat then it is a separate matter. But if you don't protect yourself, you may be the one paying the price of being shot or hurt or even killed. Police have a very stressful and scary job in my opinion trying to "protect and Serve" and they put theirselves in harms way everyday. I appreciate the sacrifice they make on my behalf.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom