wild pigs?

madmoose

is there somewhere in northern cali. to hunt wild pigs or russian boars? thought i heard somebody talking about that a while back.

I know there are a lot of pigs up near Red Bluff. You should google it and then call one of the outfitters to get more info on where they can be found.

Steve

I saw about 10-12 while I was deer hunting on the old Payne ranch(public land) the last two times up there, the last time was last Thursday. If you need any more info let me know.

CABugle

thanks for the info guys. i was looking for a place in the north to where i could drive down from idaho in say late winter or early spring to hunt pigs. something that the wife and i could do in a weekend.. i was looking towards the private ground or outfitters for the hunt. havent ever done it and it looks like fun. any suggestions on private ground or ranches?
ive googled a few, just dont know if there are more out there.

Try Bill Burrows (Burrows Ranch) in Red Bluff. Not too expensive and a heck of a nice guy. He'll put you up in the bunk house, feed ya, and you'll definatley get your hogs. Just there in April and had a great time. He does'nt have a website, but I think you can find his # if you google his name. Also be sure to call soon as he books up at least 6mo's in advance.

March08pighunt016.jpg

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

wheres this old payne ranch at? can you give me enough info to get there. thank you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom