Wilder, Idaho?

Wanted

My wives boss just bought a place in Wilder. She doesn't hunt and doesn't know if there is hunting around but said we could use the place to stay if there is?

Looks pretty flat on Google?

Not much around Wilder. Lots of farm ground. You can be in the Owyhees (unit 40) in 15 minutes or so. Its not a very far drive to some good places. I grew up in Homedale which is just a few miles from there, and most of the hunting I've done is within 2 or less hours of there.

Wilder is a great place to chase a few pheasants, a couple quail and in the late fall and winter, set up for some geese and ducks in the corn fields, I used to slay them huge back in the day down there on red top rd and Arena valley. I am sure it hasn't changed much.

I'm from Homedale also, but has been awhile since I lived there. The owyhees are a pretty big chunk of ground to explore. Lots to see. I have relatives in Parma, they say the duck and goose hunting is good, but pheasant hunting is sometimes tough cuz of private property. Not much help, I guess, but a nice area for me!!!

>Must be from southern Utah.....
>
>All your wives have the same
>boss?
>
>...all in fun, all in fun...
>

Haha my thoughts exactly!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom