Wildlife Board are you out listening??

adamsoa

When is enough, enough. Seems like the crazy deal to give the ranchers elk tags is all but done thanks to the WB and the SFW support. This year 100 elk tags in the future 200???
I've also been told that next year the Full Curl guys will have a hand out for their share of the pie (Why should we give them any tags but sheep). Seems like there was supposed to be a 5% limmit on special interest tags. If we keep up at this rate in a few years we might hit 50-50 for public hunters and special interest tags.

I'd bet almost anything that if we had a poll NO ONE but a few die hard ranchers (who would recieve the tags) wants them to take 100 permits out of the elk pool as a payoff.

Whats next the wild squirel chuckers society will be getting 100 tags?

Shoot Brian could probabally start the Monster Muleys Society and apply for a 100 tags for the Monster Muley Ball.

When is the Wildlife Board going to pull its head out and quit treating tags like a commodity for the special interest groups.

respect my authorita

No! I'm moving to Utah and I'm gonna start my own sportsmans organization. I will call it ...

Parakeets Unlimited (PU)

and you will allow me to have conservation permits as well as convention permits cuz its in your statutes. You will give me a share and I will auction or raffle them and you will allow me to keep 70% of the proceeds (10% for my administrative costs and the balance I will syphon to my brother-in-law so we can make some water developements or something). And I will get fat and you will get less tags and we will all be happy, you because I am helping your wildlife and giving you a chance to come to my convention and pay for a chance to hunt your wildlife, and me because... well hell anyone can see why I am happy.

The ranchers getting a few compensation permits are the least of your worries. You guys just don't see it. So you beat up on the "wealthy ranchers" and allow some organization to steal from you.

Nope I'm pissed at all of them. This was just my last straw. The tag pimping has got to stop. The problem is the conservation groups and special interest groups (ranchers and others) are in bed with the wildlife board. It's big money politics and they could care less what we say or want.
As long as they can keep us fat dumb and happy they will keep going...........If you just give us 100 more tags things will be perfect we promise, trust us!!! YES WE CAN!!!!! They lay the thought of everyone who draws a tag shooting a 400 in bull from their truck window and the masses drool and tag along not understanding that they wont live long enough to draw that tag. The numbers get worse every year because these organizations take more tags and the WB passes higher age groups and lower numbers.

Utah leads the country in ponzy scheems and its not all that hard to see why.

respect my authorita

Does anyone know what we could actually do to try put a stop to this crap?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom