Wildlife Board Public Meeting

When and where is it at? What time does it start? How do I find out this information for myself?

I would sure like to start attending these meetings. With all of the comments about the RACs I would like to see this for myself.

Thanks for any help.

Wednesday, March 31 2010, 9:00am

The Wildlife Board meeting will be at the DNR Salt Lake office auditorium on March 30 and 31, 2010. Tuesday's meeting will begin at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday's meeting begins at 9:00 a.m. See our RAC and Wildlife Board pages for more information.
Contact : [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

respect my authorita

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-10 AT 05:29PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-10 AT 05:28 PM (MST)

Conflicting info from the website so I just called. It's being held at the Capitol. The Calendar is incomplete on location. Go here....

http://wildlife.utah.gov/public_meetings/next.php

and click on "meeting agenda" It was updated yesterday. Or here is the pdf file.

http://wildlife.utah.gov/public_meetings/pdf/board_agenda.pdf

Utah Wildlife Board Meeting
March 31, 2010, State Capitol
Senate Room 210, Salt Lake City, Utah

Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 9:00 am....

Thanks for the heads up!

I will be unable to attend due to other committments, but if anyone else does will you post up the highights?

respect my authorita

I was actually looking forward to attending because mornings are my only available time, until I noticed that the conference room only holds 18. A little too close for my comfort.

Ummm... you know... they have to hold the meeting somewhere that will accomodate the people who are likely attend. And then there is the ADA requirements. Call ahead and tell 'em you need wheelchair access and they will have to move it to a bigger place. just sayin...

Then I'd have to fake something which I'm no good at.... The wife could get a Tony but not me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom