Wildlife Board work session and meeting

Amy

I wanted to post a quick reminder: The Utah Wildlife Board will be meeting tomorrow and Thursday (May 2?3). Here's the agenda for both days: http://wildlife.utah.gov/public_meetings/pdf/2012-05_board_agenda.pdf

Tomorrow's work session begins at 1 p.m. We won't be able to webcast the audio tomorrow because of a scheduling conflict. We will, however, record the meeting and post it to the website tomorrow afternoon/evening. (So you'll still be able to hear it tomorrow.) I'll post a note here as soon as the audio is online. As always, the public is welcome to attend the work session, but no public comment will be taken.

Thursday's board meeting will begin at 9 a.m. We will be able to webcast on Thursday, and I'll post a note here right before the broadcast goes live.

Andy,

There won't be a live broadcast of today's 1 p.m. work session, but we are planning to record it and post it on our website right after the meeting ends. I'll post a link here as soon as the audio recording is online.

Thanks,
Amy

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom